No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennin Aleste... you have excellent taste, sir.

Comment

Another one ticked off the list.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Had a bit of a splurge. Got some proper retro:

Woah nice digging that Valis IV looks in swell shape.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
          Another one ticked off the list.

Nice, pretty much the only reason to have a dc for me. If I can find it, I have the save data on my vmu that has all the songs unlocked including the online only ones. Yakumo copied them for me a long time ago, pretty sure you can copy vmu to vmu, so if you want to borrow it to make a copy of my data just let me know
          Last edited by importaku; 05-02-2021, 10:15.

Comment

I'm a Fire Pro newb, but it's slightly infamous one where the scenario was written by Suda51, and I've wanted to give it a look for some time now
            For gameplay, I'd go with X Premium. It's absolutely amazing in multiplayer.

Comment

Had a bit of a splurge. Got some proper retro:

... and some slightly less retro.

Love that Guardian Heroes
              Bet that wasn't cheap??

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Nice, pretty much the only reason to have a dc for me. If I can find it, I have the save data on my vmu that has all the songs unlocked including the online only ones. Yakumo copied them for me a long time ago, pretty sure you can copy vmu to vmu, so if you want to borrow it to make a copy of my data just let me know
                I've been having a go with it today - it really is great fun. The maracas aren't really as precise as they need to be for the harder difficulties and the wires get in the way a bit, but no two ways about this - this is some quality ol' fashioned SEGA arcade goodness. It helps that the music selection is really excellent (and very turn-of-the-millennium).

I'm currently looking at the easiest way of getting the DLC from various games from this site to console. It may well be that borrowing your VMU is the best way. Will let you know, and cheers for the kind offer

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
                  I've been having a go with it today - it really is great fun. The maracas aren't really as precise as they need to be for the harder difficulties and the wires get in the way a bit, but no two ways about this - this is some quality ol' fashioned SEGA arcade goodness. It helps that the music selection is really excellent (and very turn-of-the-millennium).

I'm currently looking at the easiest way of getting the DLC from various games from this site to console. It may well be that borrowing your VMU is the best way. Will let you know, and cheers for the kind offer
                  Sega managed to give a close approximation of the arcade samba controls, the arcade ones use some form of magnetic positioning sensors so i have been told however sega couldn't justify the cost of that for the home console version so they used ultrasonic sensors instead. In the arcade the controls are flawless on the dc version it takes a little practise to position yourself and how to position the maraccas to maximise the accuracy of the sensors but they do respond great once you learn. Samba is sega at peak fun & silly quirkyness and i love it just a shame they really didn't embrace this side often.

If you somehow can't manage to get that dreamcast data onto your memory cards from that website my offer is still open to send you my vmu to make a copy of my samba saves. I don't mind helping out people with sharing data stuff as the years go on it's that kind of stuff that becomes extremely hard to get hold of. The amount of DS data alone thats from the nintendo wfc service that's long gone online but i still have on my carts is shocking still making an archive of my own stuff for that, thank god for save file extraction devices.

Comment

Had my eye on this one for a while after playing it via emulator,

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                      Had my eye on this one for a while after playing it via emulator,

I bought that a few years back. Cost 7600 yen. I never liked it much. The jump mechanics felt strange to me.
                      I do love the style though.

Comment

New Master System arrival

The gang at 2Minds certainly do an excellent job with these carts right down to the sticker that says seal rather than Sega.

Comment

That looks great, is it like Bubble Bobble?

Comment

Kind of like a mixture of Bubble Bobble, Rainbow Islands and Snow Bros. Good fun little game. You can download it for a flash cart or emulator from SMS Power.

Comment

One more down only two to go now ,

Just gotta get the remains off the price sticker and it'll be good as new.

Comment

Got an order from Geki Video Games through. Excellent condition PS1 Hokuto no Ken, Blue Stinger and Shutokou Battle 2. Also got a couple of 8BitDo adaptors. Grey is for my PS Classic and the other is for whatever needs it in the future.

Last edited by chopemon; 15-02-2021, 11:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X