No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I understand it, the Saturn and Playstation ports have the original arcade soundtrack only and the Mega CD version has this arrange version as an optional alternative.

Comment

Another game popped through the post today

Comment

Picked up a couple of cheap X-Box games,nothing to fancy..

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
          Another game popped through the post today
          How is this game? I remember it getting lukewarm reviews but more Starfox always tempts me...

Comment

Haven't played it in years, but been looking at YouTube videos which made me want to play it again.

Comment

Assaut is OK. The flying parts are great but the on foot sections are not.

Nice to see Breakdown here! Unusual fps beat em up!

Comment

Videos do look pretty fun, I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Comment

Had been going to make a custom stick for the SFC, but managed to pick up a NOS JB King stick instead. Always had a bit of a soft spot for these and I know a couple of others here have them, just needs a bigger ball top sticking on, which handily I have a few here.

Haven't managed to get hold of a Saturn yet, but already picked up one of the three games I intend to buy, a super minty Radiant Silvergun.

Comment

Classic oversized stick of the 16bit age.

I recall really wanting the apollo stick that worked on everything, probably not so hot in reality.

Comment

A fraction of the size of a modern day HRAP though mate.

Comment

What's good stick wise for the snes or mega drive? The ones I've seen all look a bit cheap or ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
                          What's good stick wise for the snes or mega drive? The ones I've seen all look a bit cheap or ugly.
                          Megadrive: One of the Dempa / MICOM XE-1 variants. You can find the occasional bargain if you keep an eye out; reseller prices have been garbage for a few years now.

SNES? Um... a converter and your choice of PS1/PS2 sticks?
                          Last edited by mezzanine; 16-10-2015, 18:56.

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                            Picked up a couple of cheap X-Box games,nothing to fancy..

All great games . Kung Fu Chaos is a overlooked and underrated classic

Comment

And Riddick has Xzibit in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                Had been going to make a custom stick for the SFC, but managed to pick up a NOS JB King stick instead. Always had a bit of a soft spot for these and I know a couple of others here have them,]
                                Yeah, I've got one. Fantastic sticks for shooters but why on earth did they bothered with those useless L & R buttons? Still, for Fighters that only need 4 buttons like the SNK Ports it can stl make a great fighting stick too.

Comment

Working...
                                X