Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Might as well join in on the engine bug ,

Welcome to the club . Some solid entries you have there.
    I'm skipping on buying Hu-Cards and just going for CDs since I have the Turbo Everdrive for Hu-Card stuff. I do love Hu-Cards though. Amazing to see games on a flat card.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      You wish I'm quite surprised at how different it is to Super Valis IV on the SFC. In fact, this should by the one with the Super in the title. I'm still undecided about the music though.
      I'm with you, some of the PCE tracks are good but the SFC music blows it out of the water really.

Comment

I do love Hu-Cards though. Amazing to see games on a flat card.
        Lots of love for hu-cards here.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
          Might as well join in on the engine bug ,

Dunno what's happening over your left shoulder, but you might want to have a look as all three ships are heading over there to shoot something, it looks like!

Comment

Picked this up today. Hardware wise it's nothing special. It's being sold as the Touch GBA. In reality it's a modded DS Lite. Love the colour and feel. With the top half gone the system feels very nimble.

Last edited by Yakumo; 23-10-2021, 05:38.

Comment

CDRom love in continued. Either ends of the systems life here

Comment

Picked this up today. Hardware wise it's nothing special. It's being sold as the Touch GBA. In reality it's a modded DS Lite. Love the colour and feel. With the top half gone the system feels very nimble.

I love that someone found something to do with all those DS Lite consoles with broken hinges. I've also seen people selling phat consoles with no top screen as a "GBA Macro" - which is absolutely hilarious to me. Still, you can't beat the price performance of one of those units.

Comment

Class, you can play games and zap flies at the same time

Comment

There's a guy on rllmuk who sells those as Gameboy Macros. Daz, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      CDRom love in continued. Either ends of the systems life here

Is that one on the right the 1 on 1 fighter? I see that often for a good price. How is it?

Comment

Indeed. These are said to be made from recycled systems. This particular one is made from 3 consoles, hence the strange but cool colour scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          Class, you can play games and zap flies at the same time
                          Lol, indeed I can.

Comment

Is that one on the right the 1 on 1 fighter? I see that often for a good price. How is it?
                            Yeah it's not a lot surprisingly for a late game, that was £30 new. Arcade card hasn't showed up yet so not given it a spin yet!
                            Last edited by Baseley09; 22-10-2021, 22:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                              Yeah it's not a lot surprisingly for a late game, that was £30 new. Arcade card hasn't showed up yet so not given it a spin yet!
                              I can imagine the Arcade card set you back more than the game.
                              Picked up a really expensive shooter last night. I'll post picture later today.

Comment

Terraforming for the PC Engine. This was not cheap at all but looks very cool with multi parallax scrolling and art design by none other than Syd Mead!
                                Right, now I'm off to play it. Hope it plays as good as it looks.

Comment

Working...
                                X