No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last retro purchase of the year but it’s a good one.

I’ve been after one for a while but never wanted to risk having one sent in the post. Eventually one came up locally on eBay and I got it for a reasonable price too. Next up a copy of Vectorblade.

Comment

Congrats! Vectrex's (Vectri?) are so much fun and so unique.

Comment

A bit of sizzling xmas retro tech

Comment

Great stick. I totally regret selling my Master System version. Not even sure why I did in hindsight.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who replied to my EverDrive question, particularly [MENTION=6698]devilcrush[/MENTION], to whose PM I can't reply because his inbox is full. :-)

Comment

I've got one of those. Fantastic stick, especially for the time. Mine is the Master System model.

Comment

Just picked this up on ebay (again) let's hope this time this copy actually turns up unlike that last seller who said he'd lost his copy after i had bought it. This one isn't sealed sadly but it looks pretty mint and no sunfade from the look of it, cost me the grand total of 29p as i had 3000 nectar points so that knocked off the £15 leaving me with just the 29p to pay. UK seller too so hopefully i won't have to wait weeks for it to arrive.

Been aaaaages since i picked up any ps1 import stuff time to get back into filling the gaps in my collection. Just several thousand to go

Comment

Another year, another new Mega Drive game:

‘Tis the gift that keeps on giving. Who needs a PS5 when you can have a Megadrive?

Comment

Got this great book off the missus for Christmas.

Ever since I've got the Famicom I've wanted a decent rundown on it - particularly with respect to what games are available. Problem is that anything to do with the NES, I'd say at least 95% of English-language stuff is based around the experiences of American kids and their Nintendo of America/Nintendo Power stuff which I feel was basically like a cult. I don't want to hear about all that. I wanted more info about the Japanese exclusive stuff and this book from Geeksline (of Paris) intends to cover basically everything and from what I can see it does so brilliantly. Everything I've looked up so far has been in it, including some stupid game about stockbroker theory that I bought for a laugh. I can see this being very handy when I'm looking at nonsense on Japanese auctions.

Comment

Got my last instalment paid just in time for the end of the year.

Comment

That’s hilarious ��

Shame the game is complete arse.

Last retro game I saw (and indeed bought) from Cash Converters was Brian Lara for the Megadrive a couple of years back, a bargain at £1.99.

Comment

It’s finally arrived.

I’m really enjoying this. Bright colourful arcade graphics and music that’s very much in the same genre as Streets of Rage 2. Simple play mechanics and well tuned difficulty too. Glad it eventually saw a release. I hope other cancelled games like this can found and released in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            It’s finally arrived.

I’m really enjoying this. Bright colourful arcade graphics and music that’s very much in the same genre as Streets of Rage 2. Simple play mechanics and well tuned difficulty too. Glad it eventually saw a release. I hope other cancelled games like this can found and released in the future.
                            It won't last you long sadly. I completed it within a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                              That’s hilarious ��

Shame the game is complete arse.

Last retro game I saw (and indeed bought) from Cash Converters was Brian Lara for the Megadrive a couple of years back, a bargain at £1.99.
                              I've mentioned before, when the Saturn and PS were released I stopped gaming for a while. But later I noticed MD and SNES games were almost worthless in some shops. I picked up older titles including import games for under a fiver. I played them for a blast from the past then gave them all to someone. I should've kept them.

Comment

I've been playing the above for years, I mostly buy my games when the format is in that weird dead period between being relevant and collectable. Most of the games I'm buying at the moment are PS3/360/Wii and the usual price I'm paying is a fiver or less.

Comment

Working...
                                X