Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! Great shout. I even liked G-Loc...

(And that by anyone's standards was a terrible game)

Comment

I loved the Shinobi game on the Game Gear, great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
        Game gear has the best version of columns Love the music!
        Quoted for truth. Great game. Even my non gaming Dad was hooked on it.

The GG Shinobi is my favourite Shinobi game too.

Comment

Picked up a PC Engjne IFU. So many great games on this console, looking forward to finishing off a few of the shooters.

*For or some reason it doesn't seem to like the everdrive, I'm getting a 'disk Init' and/or a 'C6' error when I boot it up with an SD card, it boots to the usual everdrive splash screen without it, strange. I'm thinking it may be a PSU issue and the everdrive not getting enough power. The one I have with it is a 3rd party one rated at: 9V 1.2a. I think the official one is 1.5a. It boots CDs/cards fine, though :/

Comment

Maybe like this?

Comment

I'd go back to the guy you bought it from if I were you mate, that looks suspiciously like a packet of Skips to me.

Comment

Collected these from the postie today. Purchased from KusoGaki!

These look breathtaking on my PVM. Gonna dig in next week, much more free time with my work schedule starts then!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Collected these from the postie today. Purchased from KusoGaki!

These look breathtaking on my PVM. Gonna dig in next week, much more free time with my work schedule starts then!
                  Yoshi's Island is the best looking game ever made (in my opinion). It's also my favourite game of all time

Comment

Well jel, i need to get an SFC like right now. Super Valis IV obvs best game there.

Comment

Pretty much the only console I've been playing recently. So very good, and totally affordable games.

Comment

Thing that appeals is I really dont want crappy cardboard boxed games so id go 100% loose, seems a dream.

Comment

Going CIB with SNES now can mean you're paying 3-5x what a cart is worth. Simply isn't worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ExMosquito View Post
                            Is the packed of skips a tribute to C&VG magazine?

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Parodius is my favourite of the bunch. Area 88 is really good. Cybernator is an impressive game. Super Valis IV has nice music, but is a weak game. Yoshi's Island is simply awesome!

Comment

Planning to possibly seperate the audio out of my SNES so that I don't get any SCART hum when amplifying. My first real step into games I've only been recommended so I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

I'm Now Famicom Exclusive (with an original Gameboy) I am posting here for a reason though. I have a famicom disk system coming from Germany...via DHL, but parcelforce have it now but the status is 'Awaiting Customs clearance' I keep going around in a circle because I'm not sure how this works as its been sent from within the EU....Anyway give me a concise understanding, Please :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X