Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In general I much prefer the S Famicom boxart to both the US and PAL

Comment

I think the vast majority of people share that opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        I think the vast majority of people share that opinion.
        I certainly do!

Comment

About time -

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            About time -

Wondered what had happened to your copy? ...looks lush though,well done

Comment

It was postponed while it got absolutely humped with customs duty.

Never mind, at least I finally found one.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                It was postponed while it got absolutely humped with customs duty.

Never mind, at least I finally found one.
                They seem to be getting more wise these days & grabbing more & more on their way in

Harmful looks beautiful btw

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  They seem to be getting more wise these days & grabbing more & more on their way in

Harmful looks beautiful btw
                  This +1 ...I haven't had anything past customs in the last 6 months...I don't mind the duty tbh,it's the bloody Royal Fail fee that's the p***er!
                  Last edited by garrz32; 23-10-2015, 19:00.

Comment

Oh, I also finally got a grey Saturn today, so tonight is all about Harmful Park and Radiant Silvergun, what a night!!!!

Comment

Picked this up today in a nice little retro shop in Dublin - there on holiday at the mo. I needed a new portable game after thrashing IA/VT, and this seems very cool so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

I did not know that the US SNES had it's own power supply connector. Thankfully a friend had a spare adapter lying around that I could use with my MD1 PSU.

Phantasy Star 0 has been a ton of fun so far. Far more fun than the PSP games and PSU in fact.

Saiyuki and RE2 were both chucked into an oversized jiffy bag with no protection sadly and both cases got damaged on their way to me. Final Fantasy VIII made me far more nostalgic than I expected
                        You got an AR cart for your DS? If so do you fancy doing some runs? I still play PS0 online via AltWFC.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                          how does this compare to the XRGB mini? or does it? is it the same thing?
                          I've n ot acutally used one so I couldn't say. I can tell you that it cost a lot more that a Framemeister XRGB Mini. If you want one it will be 45,000 yen shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                            You got an AR cart for your DS? If so do you fancy doing some runs? I still play PS0 online via AltWFC.
                            No Action Replay I'm afraid although I do have an old flash cart that could run the rom if that would work? I'm interested in playing it online for sure.

Comment

Which is wear I am at and never been happier. Disk System arrived 1 hour ago. Building my collection up for this slowly.
                              I do have several disk systems games and famicom games coming though..i'll post up when they arrive.

Nintendo 8 bit is my true fondness, so in the end, the decision was easy (although I nearly didn't!) more time for games and programming and a simple enough system to buy for (i'll be doing a mixture of CIB and cart only)
                              14" Sony Trinitron to follow.

Comment

Some new ps1 jpn games. Havent actually played any of these before, so looking forward to them

Comment

Working...
                                X