No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's lean, plays great and has rad music. Looks a bit dated but hey can't win em all

Comment

£30 gumtree pick up partially boxed, never had a Sinclair in my life was an Amsoft boy so not feeling too much like a traitor having an Amstrad model.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post

£30 gumtree pick up partially boxed, never had a Sinclair in my life was an Amsoft boy so not feeling too much like a traitor having an Amstrad model.
        Just like my first Speccy (and the one I bought to replace it). Have you tested all the keys yet? You usually find a few won't work due to dust on the membrane thing, quick dismantling and cleaning usually sorts it.

Glad to see it!

Comment

Yeah seems ok came with the manual typed up a few basic programs everything seems to work thus far, now to get a few games and something that isn't an RF lead!

Comment

Todays Gameboy arrival ,

Comment

Good grief, the condition of that box!

Comment

OK the amount I'm posting in this thread lately is telling me something

First up nippon microswitched megadrive stick and Bravoman as the PCE Namco complete quest continues.

And a boat load of Spectrum titles picked up locally

Comment

Nice get on the stick, what is the story with this S-Chi version? I have the U.K. version and I love the aesthetic but it’s sadly spongey to use.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    Nice get on the stick, what is the story with this S-Chi version? I have the U.K. version and I love the aesthetic but it’s sadly spongey to use.
                    Do you know what I really don't know, 2nd time I've owned one and they've both been the S-Chi model.

Comment

Nice gets as usual. The UK version of that stick is horrible.

Comment

Yeah it is did not know the JPN version was microswitched and now I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          Yeah it is did not know the JPN version was microswitched and now I want one.
                          I can so confirm the Japanese MD stick is micro switched. Vastly superior to the UK one. No idea about the Genesis version though.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            I can so confirm the Japanese MD stick is micro switched. Vastly superior to the UK one. No idea about the Genesis version though.
                            Genesis is same as UK one, no micro switches for you!

Comment

Spongey membrane all the way for the Westerners. We don't know the difference anyway.

Comment

I uhhh, really enjoyed starting collecting JP Mega Drive games... These are not all super recent, I think the first lot arrived at the start of June, but I'm currently living with my parents while my house is undergoing a major renovation and half of this stuff has been packed away inaccessibly until I dug it out this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X