Clear All

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
    How I hath missed thy mighty maiden.

That's beautiful...very jealous

Neil

Comment

Very cool to see a working Super CD-ROM unit. Did you have to do any fixes yourself?
      Last edited by danstan21; 08-09-2022, 23:28.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
        Very cool to see a working Super CD-ROM unit. Did you have to do any fixes yourself?
        I've had the system a while maybe 2 years never had to do any work on it luckily!!

Comment

I've had the system a while maybe 2 years never had to do any work on it luckily!!
          The only thing that will go wrong on the CD drive is a gear cog. Mine had that issue but it was easy enough to fix with a part I bought from Yahoo Auctions. There's a guy on there selling quality 3D printed parts.
          The part I installed has been going strong for a few years now.

Comment

Handheld pickups.

Comment

Namco Museum DS is a great little compilation, I love the way that you can set (virtual) dip switches for the game settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                Namco Museum DS is a great little compilation, I love the way that you can set (virtual) dip switches for the game settings.
                Yeah I was impressed with that as well. A lot of care went into it with the various screen orientation options, cool little intro and so on.

Playing Galaga as a horizontal shooter was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                  Handheld pickups.

Always wanted to play the Starfy games but never got around to them

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                    Yeah I was impressed with that as well. A lot of care went into it with the various screen orientation options, cool little intro and so on.

Playing Galaga as a horizontal shooter was interesting.
                    I'd recommend trying Xevious with the hardest settings, to me that is the most fun way to play Xevious as it gets some bullet hell type insanity when bumping up the difficulty.

Comment

Something to listen to on these cold dark nights

planned parenthood mn

Comment

Own the very same model of joystick... I love the adjustable joystick gate and the fact it has a working multitap built into it(!). It's my go-to controller for the PC Engine, well, when not playing Street Fighter II'!

Comment

Ok, these probably shouldn't be in the retro section, but they feel retro. Yes, I was suckered in by the packaging, but they also came with some nice bonus stuff. I never even knew there was an Unlimited Match version of KOF 2002, so I've been finding that a bit of a treat, and to be fair it's an old game at its base so maybe does belong here. This will be my first dip in to modern KOF games with XIV, should either be interesting or a disaster.

Comment

What format are they for? Great packing. At first I did think they were Neo Geo games.

Comment

PS4. They’re by Pix’N Love who I think are a French publisher. I am sadly now checking eBay every day for their other special editions, but hey, it’s cheaper than buying actual Neo games again.

Comment

PS4 you say. I have one of those but man, the prices are steep. But as you say, cheaper than most real NEO games.
                                Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X