Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Castleween boxart is so lovely.

I had that Spider-Man game back in the day, and you know what, I hated it. Screw that game. It was way too hard.

Comment

All the older stuff I've picked up over the last couple of months. Most of it arrived today after Fedex finally got their act together.

Comment

Some fantastic games in that lot!

Comment

Just one little one today ,

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
            All the older stuff I've picked up over the last couple of months. Most of it arrived today after Fedex finally got their act together.

Micro Machines Military is so much fun with friends. My dream is to some day get 8 people together and play the 8-player mode together.

Comment

[MENTION=16898]phillv85[/MENTION] lovely haul, never seen that MD Sailor Moon game before.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                [MENTION=16898]phillv85[/MENTION] lovely haul, never seen that MD Sailor Moon game before.
                At one point that was concidered cheap crap (well, it is crap) but now it's riding hight with all the other expensive MD games. Wish I bought it when it was practically free.

Comment

It's pretty much the same game as the Super Famicom Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon which is still only a few thousand yen. I think it's alright, but it's definitely not a cheap game anymore, more one for the collection than spend hours playing.
                  [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], when did MD games in Japan start getting silly expensive? When I first started collecting for the MD (PAL) the Japanese games seemed pretty much worthless barring a few (on eBay UK, that was before I got into proxy buyers etc.). I ignored the MD for years when PAL games jumped, then coming back JP games are seriously sought after and expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post
                    Micro Machines Military is so much fun with friends. My dream is to some day get 8 people together and play the 8-player mode together.
                    8 Player is so difficult when you're sharing a pad between two! We used to do it as kids, and while it's fun, it's bloody hard going!

Comment

A few more have landed this morning,

Comment

you're getting some lovely condition games there!

Comment

Fantastic, love seeing these.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                            It's pretty much the same game as the Super Famicom Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon which is still only a few thousand yen. I think it's alright, but it's definitely not a cheap game anymore, more one for the collection than spend hours playing.
                            [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], when did MD games in Japan start getting silly expensive? When I first started collecting for the MD (PAL) the Japanese games seemed pretty much worthless barring a few (on eBay UK, that was before I got into proxy buyers etc.). I ignored the MD for years when PAL games jumped, then coming back JP games are seriously sought after and expensive.
                            Ooh, they've been creeping up for the past 10 years at least.

Comment

Broadly in line with the PAL stuff then, started slowly but then started to snowball.

Comment

Finally managed to nab an N64 Switch controller after using the HotStock app for notifications, along with Konami Krazy Racers which has a silly yet catchy intro.

Comment

Working...
                                X