No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Final Blaster deffo not talked about enough, decent.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I couldn't have been more excited about filling this up, literally giddy

Comment

That's really, really nice.

I think I recall seeing those before but not for a long time. They're a genuine Nintendo product, issued at the time, right?

My days of having a giant bookshelf teetering full of videogames are behind me I think but I really like that. It's a great ornament, and practical storage, too.

Comment

Comment

Simpson Hit & Run is a classic. I love that game.

Comment

More for the back compat collection. My luck with online ordering ran out this time, a couple were in an awful state. I have managed to restore them by cleaning and replacing cases (pictures from before).

Dead to Rights had a tear in the cover art, which is a bit painful. Decided to swallow it this time rather than return. A lot of the ones I’m after always seem to be in poor condition, I have previously seen DtR in a bad state…

upload

Bloodrayne truly is a hideous, lowest common denominator representation of a woman. if there’s one game that caused me to regret starting this collection, it’s this one. 🤢
              Last edited by egparadigm; 24-03-2024, 12:00.

Comment

Absolutely loved Dead To Rights, great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Absolutely loved Dead To Rights, great game.
                  Good to hear, I will have to give it a go. A lot of these BC games are dross. 😂

Comment

I found someone building and selling 4P N64 SNAC adapters for the MiSTer, so decided to finally put a couple of controllers together.

Bowl and gears by TaoStyx64. Buttons by Rocker Gaming. I'm awaiting a white resin octagonal gate coming in for it as well.

It plays wonderfully. It's so smooth and precise.

The other controller has just a steel bowl by SteelSticks64. That's going to get a steel stick at some point (instead of metal gears), as well as a more snazzy shell and buttons.

I'm not going to stop until I have four controllers fully pimped out.
                    Last edited by dataDave; 23-03-2024, 23:10.

Comment

Metal gear?!

Comment

Looking lovely dataDave, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Do find it slightly amusing seeing Colin buying Garou Densetsu 2 given the number of them I'm sure he's had over the years

Do like those SFC cart caddies too - did have one at one point and think I gave it away, but now have enough loose carts to regret it...

VGP have had some re-issued DS stuff of late, couldn't resist grabbing Valkyrie Profile. Spec Ops I think I might have already, but with all the talk of it disappearing off storefronts I grabbed a cheap one while I could

Then some DC and PS1 bits.

Last edited by fuse; 27-03-2024, 17:13.

Comment

Remote Control Dandy on PS1 is quite….. something. It’s a novel idea but I couldn’t bloody play it, my mech was all over the show!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

I really enjoyed Blue Submarine on the Dreamcast. It looks great and very relaxing to play at times.

Comment

Do I detect a couple of fan translation inspired picks in fuse's haul...? Thinking of Private Eyedol and Linda Cubed.

I remember playing Ace Combat, or Air Combat as it was called here, not long after it came out. I seem to remember it being punishingly difficult but that was probably just to do with my age. Felt really cool swooping around though.

Comment

Working...
                                X