Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post
    That’s cool, Anpanman, what’s the black one like?
    Sorry should have done this at the time, the white one is as you see it the black one has a smaller front detail but also on the back as well.
    One other thing to note is the colour is dark grey not black.

Comment

I like the characters, the text less so. Overall prefer the first T-shirt but good stuff!

Comment

Another one off the list!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
          Another one off the list!
          I only played this recently for the first time, absolutely brilliant arcade puzzler.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
            Never mind the game, look at that beautiful stick top. Lovely 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              Never mind the game, look at that beautiful stick top. Lovely 👍
              Just you wait until I have the custom panels made for it. Should have the blanks early next month so then it's a case of sending them off to be printed.

Comment

Got this gorgeous lot last week and have been enjoying some Oracle of Ages in particular:

Comment

capture software

Comment

Ok, combination of recent eBay buys, latest package coming in from proxy, and wheelaa's ongoing war against my bank balance

For this lot I already had the missing (blue) Taito Memories. The PSP one came with the Rengoku game as an added bonus. Totally unaware of it before now, but that cover image goes HARD.

Also found someone selling *just* the booklets, which worked out very nicely.

This one's causing me some frustration. I've been after a Ziria with obi for months now, and a listing with these three has been the closest I've come so far. What you can't see is that the obi's been cut - the Ziria one is missing the back, and the one for 3rd one is completely cut along the folds?

Also got this, which isn't technically gaming-related, but if you know...

Comment

Street Dancer on Wonderswan is an interesting one. I just went and watched some footage on YouTube and it's got to be one of the most sonically crude examples of a music game, due to the host hardware. That's not a criticism as such, I just find it quite intriguing because generally speaking music games weren't really a thing on those kinds of platforms.

A lovely collection of gets as always, by the way. Will you/have you played Ziria on the fan translation? I've been thinking of spinning it up myself at some point on the Pocket.

Shame about the obis

Comment

Creased only just noticed the cover on that Street Dancer game, Destiny's Mild.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          Street Dancer on Wonderswan is an interesting one. I just went and watched some footage on YouTube and it's got to be one of the most sonically crude examples of a music game, due to the host hardware. That's not a criticism as such, I just find it quite intriguing because generally speaking music games weren't really a thing on those kinds of platforms.
                          Funnily enough my first Wonderswan game was Beatmania! I think I posted about these before, but a friend is trying to chronicle the entire Wonderswan library, and it was their recent video on this that got me curious about it.

And yeah, Ziria's another one where I wanted to chase it down on account of the fan translation. Others in this lot where this is the case: Gameboy Wars, Silent Hill GBA, To Moze from Addie, and Samsho RPG. If you ever want to sell an old game to me, getting someone to make a fan translation is a pretty good way to generate interest

Last edited by fuse; 28-05-2024, 23:29.

Comment

I forgot about those Swan Song vids, you posted one before - I've watched a few, they're really good.

Street Dancer definitely looks like an interesting game.

Comment

Todays gameboy haul , Hudson hawk is wayyyyy better than the film to.

Comment

Working...
                              X