No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m probably going to airbrush that cap at some point, then give it a coat of gloss. This is by far the smoothest the stick has ever been.

Quite chuffed with that bench. I’ll most likely give this a good bit of use before messing with it any more.

Looks-wise this needs black buttons and a black gate. Maybe even a concave solid silver start button when I can be arsed dropping €50+ on one of those. Although this is nowhere near as smooth as the other stick, due only to the fact that using metal to shift plastic works so much better than using plastic to shift metal. I didn’t think there’d be a difference, but it’s massive. I might shift back to plastic OEM gears and see how it fares.

Still, not a bad bench despite all that. zz0.h29s1cev39azz
    Last edited by dataDave; 25-06-2024, 06:43.

Comment

Few recent arrivals -

Wanted to grab this version of Dezaemon after playing quite a lot of Devil Blade Reboot, as I believe/hope this is where the original's from. Brightis is one where I'm trying to manifest a fan translation, as it looks to be really, really interesting.

This one's a bit of a screw-up; turns out I wasn't paying proper attention, and I mistook the manual on this SF Alpha for the box. Whoops. Some neat SF stickers on the side though, one of which has ended up on the laptop.

Comment

GTi Club

Comment

Working...
        X