No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool Jamie, does it have memory card functionality? Shame an AES has had to die mind you.
    Last edited by Colin; 17-02-2016, 21:16. Reason: Sorting my typo.

Comment

It was already dead mate, nothing has been sacrificed don't worry No mem card unfortunately, but i never really use one anyway so that's fine by me.

Comment

Well it's cheaper than the route you ALMOST went.

Comment

That's the idea pal

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
            That's the idea pal
            Why did you sell that nice Neo cabinet Jamie?

Comment

Because i thought it wasn't really getting enough use and it took up too much room, however i'm starting to regret it slightly now

Comment

Found an amazing gem the other day. RGB modded PC Engine Core Grafx ! It was in awful condition though so a deep clean was in order.

Here it is in parts in the wash room.

The pad was thick with brown crap from the years of sweaty hands. Time for a good soapy wash.

A look at the actual RGB mod.

The finished image is wonderful. So happy to have this after my Turbo Duo died. All I have at the moment is Kalax as it came with the console. Brand new copy mind you. I've ordered an official Everdrive (No Chinese knock off here) from a store here in Japan which should arrive tomorrow.

Comment

Looks like a THS7314 amp. Nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Looks like a THS7314 amp. Nicely done.
                    I think it is. It's easier to see on the full size image. If it's not a THS7314 amp then it's definitely a great contender.
                    Got some bad news too. My Everdrive won't arrive for two weeks. Bummer. But that's OK because it's around the time my 3D printed shel for it will arrive from the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      If it's not a THS7314 amp then it's definitely a great contender.
                      I had a PC Engine with a really old RGB mod and the image was dark and had issues on LCD screens. But my PCE with the modern THS7314 mod looks amazing - like I'm using an emulator. It's clear to see that your PCE is using that amp.

Comment

PCE is such a superb machine, proper retro minimalism ( discounting tv setup that is )

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                          I had a PC Engine with a really old RGB mod and the image was dark and had issues on LCD screens. But my PCE with the modern THS7314 mod looks amazing - like I'm using an emulator. It's clear to see that your PCE is using that amp.
                          That's great because my old turbo duo didn't. I am really happy with this mod. The person who made the mod did a great job.

Comment

well I recently managed to snag Harmful park from a forumite so decided to buy into PS1/PS2 games that I used to enjoy, don't intend on buying any filler or games that demand a huge price now, I was pretty surprised at the prices of some things nowadays

also not getting drawn into owning spinecard copies, all I care about is that the disc is in good condition and it comes boxed with a manual

so far this is what I've bought with maybe around 15 more titles to come including a PS2 game (Game centre USA) which I never managed to find the first time around and this time I got it for $40 which seems like a great price compared with other sellers, all decent games in my opinion

would love to get time gal/ninja hayate but the ebay BIN's are extortionate

4th time of owning the collection and 3rd time of owning this all soft book, some great saves to be had in there

Comment

Loving the Ridge Racer action buster. Just looking at the covers makes me want to play them again ... especially the first two.

Comment

You bought ALL of those since picking up my Harmful Park?????

Comment

Working...
                                X