Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I****ingneedoneofthoserightnowsojealous

Comment

You really do mate. You really, really do!

Comment

Picked up an 8BITDO pad for the SNES Mini. Quite impressed so far although I did feel a slight pinch of input lag on F-Zero. It doesn't feel 100% like the official controller but it's very close.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

Picked up an 8BITDO pad for the SNES Mini. Quite impressed so far although I did feel a slight pinch of input lag on F-Zero. It doesn't feel 100% like the official controller but it's very close.
          Is there any lag on the SNES Mini in general (with stock pads)?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
            Is there any lag on the SNES Mini in general (with stock pads)?
            Nothing perceptible to me but ymmv as always.

Comment

Thanks to Mr Kirov for supplying me with a link to an affordable BIN on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Thanks to Mr Kirov for supplying me with a link to an affordable BIN on this one.
                Was that the one that went for £16? You beat me to it by minutes

Comment

It was indeed. One of the few PS RPGs outside of Final Fantasy I've actually completed already.

Comment

It finally arrived

Took the old TV out of storage to test it on. The plan is to get a smaller TV for upstairs though, something that'll fit snugly in the corner of my desk.
                    Last edited by Cepp; 18-04-2018, 21:21.

Comment

What a past week it has been, many many late nights... hundreds of emails and sore heads.

But.. folks its been worth it

Thanks to those who purchased some of my items for sale, and to those who helped put this together

Comment

Decent haul Scott.
                        Lovely condition boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by 60-hz View Post
                          What a past week it has been, many many late nights... hundreds of emails and sore heads.

But.. folks its been worth it

Thanks to those who purchased some of my items for sale, and to those who helped put this together
                          Nice set

Good thing they labelled Prince of Persia "Japanese". Things could get confusing with all the Japanese writing on the box

Comment

[MENTION=8590]Zak[/MENTION]i Yeah I'll need to get that replaced lol..

Comment

The very nice lady from number 9 just brought these round for me as the idiot delivery man failed to fill out the missed delivery card properly. It’s all very well informing me I’ve missed a package... it’s totally pointless not telling me where it is.

Comment

Been playing Orta, Conkers and BLiNX on the One X. My GOD they all still look incredible and all still play great (even BLiNX lol ). That old OG XBox was truly a beast, Orta could pass for a 360 title, it looks so good.

If only SEGA could get around the music rights issues and bring JSRF to the XBox One.

Comment

Working...
                                X