Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    If only SEGA could get around the music rights issues and bring JSRF to the XBox One.
    It's one of the reasons I still keep a 360 set up (plus the OutRun 2 and Cave shmup factor). I have the disc with JSRF + Sega GT on it, which works on a 360 ... would hope it'd work on the One too if it ever became backwards compatible.

Comment

So can the Xbox one now play anything from the original Xbox?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        So can the Xbox one now play anything from the original Xbox?
        Not anything, but a nice list and games like Orta have also been 4K Xbox One X Enhanced. I mean just look at how good it looks now, its isane and all free.

Comment

I have to admit that being able to play three generations worth of games on the system would dramatically increase its appeal to me, as this gen alone the One doesn’t have enough exclusive content to tempt me. (Maybe not so good I want to play more old stuff than new) Does the One still have that horrible dashboard or have they tried to sort it out? It was part of the reason I sold mine.

Comment

I have to admit that being able to play three generations worth of games on the system would dramatically increase its appeal to me, as this gen alone the One doesn’t have enough exclusive content to tempt me. (Maybe not so good I want to play more old stuff than new) Does the One still have that horrible dashboard or have they tried to sort it out? It was part of the reason I sold mine.
            It may not have the exclusives but with most multi platform games being best on the Xbox One X its silly not to buy one. You are getting the best console version of most games, a 4K UHD BluRay player, and the ability to play a whopping amount of 360 and original Xbox games in quality never seen before!

Comment

Here is a comparison video. I must say as the library of BC games increase I am more and more tempted towards a Xbox One X.

Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 18-04-2018, 09:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                It may not have the exclusives but with most multi platform games being best on the Xbox One X its silly not to buy one. You are getting the best console version of most games, a 4K UHD BluRay player, and the ability to play a whopping amount of 360 and original Xbox games in quality never seen before!
                Well that’s the thing Yakumo, I neither own or want a 4K TV, I much prefer the image my plasma gives.

Comment

It's even worse now.

Comment

Well that’s the thing Yakumo, I neither own or want a 4K TV, I much prefer the image my plasma gives.
                    With the XBox One X supersampling games still look better, even if you don't have a 4K TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Stop it
                      I don't want to trade up my One S for the X but you are making a very good case for doing so

Comment

Just get the One X and mean look at Orta in 4K, she still got it even after 16 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          With the XBox One X supersampling games still look better, even if you don't have a 4K TV.
                          This is true. I don't have a 4k TV either but playing games on my X look and running better than they did on the regular Xbox One.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            Stop it
                            I don't want to trade up my One S for the X but you are making a very good case for doing so
                            Go on dude. You know you want to

Comment

Apologies for my nievity here, but to play original xbox games, you need to have the original disc? Or is one saying that they are all for free on the live store? Ta

Comment

PS4 Pro superscales. No need for a LOLbox X.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X