No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the MS version was only released in Brazil. Seems quite hard to get a hold of that's why I've gone for the GG version instead.

Comment

1 chip is here, but need to go get new tyres fitted on the car. Will compare when I get back........

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        1 chip is here, but need to go get new tyres fitted on the car. Will compare when I get back........
        That will be a bit different & I can't see how the 2 compare but I'd be interested to know how grippy the 1 Chip is in the bends

Comment

So I just tried out the astounding 1 chip Super Famicom! And the image is no better than the Super Famicom I already have.

Comment

Really? Difference is almost night and day on my display.

Comment

Yes, really!

Comment

Fancy passing it on to me?

Comment

Well there's certainly no point in keeping it.

Comment

That's kind of unfortunate though, both me and Martin could notice a difference. Perhaps it is how your B&O processes the image - or differences in the shadow mask of the set.

Comment

No harm done, it'll sell easily enough.

This weeks arrivals other than a pointless SFC -

Comment

Ah man, Daryl has got me wanting copies of Ridge Racer and Revolution...

Japanese PlayStation games look so well packaged with the spine.

Comment

Mine is worlds apart Colin. You sure it's a one chip?

Comment

Well I haven't opened it up, but the serial number and label on the base of the machine says it is.

Also got this doofer this week. Seller said he was supplying them with a 4Gb SD card, and I thought "That's handy, saves me buying one....". What he failed to mention was that said mem card seems to have the entire MD game library pre loaded! Well, every title I've looked for has been there anyway, it's going to be a fun night!

Comment

Well it would appear the page I used for the SFC serial numbers isn't up to much, just opened it up and it isn't a 1 chip board.

Don't think I'll bother trying again, to be honest I was happy enough with my systems output in the first place!

Comment

I'll pop up comparison of mine v mini later. See if you can see differences.

Comment

Working...
                                X