No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. There's a DVD style box release as well, from the following year.

(https://splatterhouse.kontek.net/windows.html)
    Last edited by wheelaa; 10-05-2023, 20:48.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
      Awesome. There's a DVD style box release as well, from the following year.

(https://splatterhouse.kontek.net/windows.html)
      Heh yeah this has sent me down a rabbit hole I've found you can get plenty of others too, eyed Xevious, Druaga, legend of valkyrie and a few from taito - rainbow islands and elevator action. I'm sure there are more, the mind boggles! Working fine in win 11 under compatibility mode using USB saturn pad what a dream.

Comment

Latest order from proxy just arrived, here's that and some other bits from on here and eBay

Also found a neat FFXIV poster signed by some of the team

Also got a new PSU for my PCE recently so I can actually play the thing, but that's not so photogenic

Comment

Great stuff as always.

I'd really like to try Horned Owl and Elemental Gearbolt. Alas no CRT here, and little room for one. One day!!!

Comment

Superb to see Gungage, such a cool game.

Comment

Some awesome stuff there as always [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION].

I feel bad about posting the stuff I buy these days when you guys are all putting up 'proper' retro, but my neo-retro buying is as far back as I'm willing to go these days!

Another PS3 delivery for me today. My wife is in Canada visiting her folks at the moment so I'm managing to fit a fair bit more gaming in than usual so the timing of these pick ups has been great. To be honest, I've never actually played Binary Domain so no nostalgia attached, but I came across a video of it the other day and liked the look of it, though I believe it wasn't very well liked on release? I could of course have gone for a UK copy, but this one had better cover art! Have nearly finished my play through of Resistance and was going to move on to Vanquish next, but I'm going to let this jump the queue.

Comment

Binary Domain is great. I have it on the 360 and even though I haven't played it in years, I can confidently say that I throughly enjoyed it back in the day. I do remember it being a game where time had to be taken, or having to do a lot of covering but it was fun. I even completed it so it couldn't have been bad.

Comment

It is the best 'shooting robots to bits' game, need to give this a try on the Steam Deck

Comment

A few bits this week,

Comment

Lovely condition again, what's included in the PC-Genjin tin?

Comment

Going to guess Bonk biscuits, 30 years past their sell by date.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          Lovely condition again, what's included in the PC-Genjin tin?
                          It's a Bonk multi cart 3 games in one

Comment

Thanks to [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], this is a thing of beauty (and considerably greater weight than I remember)…

Comment

Class. The perfect display for PS1/PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Class. The perfect display for PS1/PS2.
                                Yeah, no more black screens through an OSSC each time the blasted resolution changes!

Plus light guns work once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X