No announcement yet.

Top 100 PlayStation games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alone in the Dark the new nightmare was great at the time.

Comment

QC- go and try Die Hard Trilogy now, I saw you haha! I remember buying it when it went platinum, and was a bit bored then.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Aw hell, yes! Instaflashback to a friend's house and everybody trying to win using their own patented method - the double finger, the shirt rub or the drummer.
        I remember, me and my brother would put our pads under our t-shirts whilst rubbing frantically with the pad by our crotches. Our dad enter the bedroom and got embarrassed coz he thought we were having masterbation races.

Comment

Destrega
          Always wanted to play this, but never got the chance. It's one of the very few PS1 games that doesn't work on PS2.

Comment

Bishi Bashi Special is garbage now. I wasted a CD-R on it at the weekend. Generation after generation of Wario Ware has completely killed it.

It'll be fun (or not) figuring out what has actually stood the test of time, once I actually get some some.

Comment

I still enjoy Bishi Bashi. A lot of games are repeated, and loads are awful- but it’s still hilarious fun. The sheer volume of games is great too

Comment

Got a 1cc at the Bishi Bashi cabinet in Las Vegas arcade a few weeks back...

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  I still enjoy Bishi Bashi. A lot of games are repeated, and loads are awful- but it’s still hilarious fun. The sheer volume of games is great too
                  Perhaps better in 2P, too.

Comment

It's like an ancient Sea of Thieves!
                    Are we sure that's a good thing?

Also, Dino Crisis. I completely forgot about those games (despite having the real deal in my cupboard!), and so did everyone else for them to only get a mention eight pages in. If that isn't the prime definition of forgettable then I don't know what is.

I think some new rules for these lists would be a good idea. Mention ten games maximum, yet you're allowed to remove five games that you absolutely despise and don't believe are deserving of a spot.

Comment

This is another reason that PS1 is awesome, the age of oddness. Sadly nowdays games are just too serious for the most part.

Oh-No a required game to the collection.

Comment

Instantly skips to 31 minutes. Laughs out loud. Adds to list.

Comment

The soundtrack to that game is awesome, it's aged pretty well in the graphics department too.

You're welcome
                          Last edited by importaku; 15-03-2018, 15:14.

Comment

I haven’t posted a list because I haven’t had a chance to look at my collection!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              Also, Dino Crisis. I completely forgot about those games (despite having the real deal in my cupboard!), and so did everyone else for them to only get a mention eight pages in. If that isn't the prime definition of forgettable then I don't know what is.

I think some new rules for these lists would be a good idea. Mention ten games maximum, yet you're allowed to remove five games that you absolutely despise and don't believe are deserving of a spot.
                              Sorry for not immediately remembering a game nearly two decades old.

Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                Alone in the Dark the new nightmare was great at the time.
                                It was, the the DC version was so much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X