Neo Geo Classic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION] I totally agree with you about Soccer Brawl.

One of the great first-wave Neo-Geo titles IMHO. It is constantly overlooked in compilations and I can't understand why.
    I'm at lost too, shame its a classic

Comment

Looks pretty cool to be honest. Might get one for my desk at work.

The game list leaves something to be desired. Namely Neo Turf Masters.

Comment

I'm super psyched about Super Sidekicks:

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post

The game list leaves something to be desired. Namely Neo Turf Masters.
          Top Player's Golf not floating your boat?

It is a tougher game, tbf.

Comment

I would like to categorically deny that's me in the video... too close for comfort mind! Not grey enough
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It *does* look like you!

I'm in for this - somewhat inevitably. A little worried still that my gert hands aren't going to be able to play it comfortably, but a couple of pads should at least sort that out. Game list isn't perfect, but there's still plenty I like going back to play on the regular.

Comment

Normally I’d give in and buy it, but I’ll avoid on this occasion. Very little point when I have a nice set up with my AES with NeoSD. I hope they actually put some decent emulation in to it, though I’m sceptical they will.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Do you know what's funny about that list? It's written exactly how the Chinese knock off multi carts are written. Same font, same lay out, same odd placement of games such as spliting the metal Slug titles. If I saw that printed list on its own I'd swear it was a multi cart list.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                    Do you know what's funny about that list? It's written exactly how the Chinese knock off multi carts are written. Same font, same lay out, same odd placement of games such as spliting the metal Slug titles. If I saw that printed list on its own I'd swear it was a multi cart list.
                    Doesn't bode too well for how it will actually run then, does it as Chinese knock off Neo Geo mini arcade seems like it will be the most probable outcome given SNKs track record. Its like the Sonic cycle all over again...

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      Top Player's Golf not floating your boat?

It is a tougher game, tbf.
                      You know what, I've never played it to be fair. But I haven't heard good things!

I wonder if it'll come with two pads or if they'll be sold for extra cash. How much are we guessing for this? Neo tax is real so I'm guessing £150.

Comment

I'll genuinely be amazed if it's that cheap Wakka.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          You know what, I've never played it to be fair. But I haven't heard good things!
                          Yup. TPG is one of the very earliest Neo titles and definitely inferior to Neo Turf.

No way does this thing come in at £150, not if it truly has any quality about it. Tommo slapped a £200/$200 RRP on the Neo Geo X, ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I'm super psyched about Super Sidekicks:
                            Isn't that from #3?

Comment

Lol, I think both of you guys are probably right regarding the price. I’m naive to believe otherwise!

Comment

I'd prefer it to be a bit pricey and have a decent screen/hardware/emulation than be suspiciously cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X