No announcement yet.

Analogue Mega Sg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a tracking number from Terraonion but it doesn’t work. Fingers crossed it’s actually on the way.

Comment

Mine’s not working either, I suspect they generated the tracking numbers but haven’t been entered into DHL’s network yet. I’m sure it’ll be here by the weekend.

Comment

I had the same issue with a tracking number from Terraonion, however keep checking your emails as DHL should keep you updated.

Comment

While we wait on our respective deliveries what games would you like to see receive patches for upgraded soundtracks? I’d like to see the Sonic Mania soundtrack added to the original Sonic.
          No doubt the first game to be updated will be Xenon 2!

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            While we wait on our respective deliveries what games would you like to see receive patches for upgraded soundtracks? I’d like to see the Sonic Mania soundtrack added to the original Sonic.
            Moonwalker would be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
              Moonwalker would be a good one.
              That’s a great suggestion. I’ll add Crue Ball to the list. And the 3DO DOOM soundtrack to be added to the 32X version.

Comment

I have a tracking number from Terraonion but it doesn’t work. Fingers crossed it’s actually on the way.
                Don't worry mate. Same here. They did the exact same thing when I bought the Neo SD last year.

Comment

Now that would be cool to have bomb the base on Mega Drive Xenon 2.

Comment

Why stop there with the Amiga ports...

Lotus 2, Cannon Fodder, Speedball 2, Gods... can have all those lovely Amiga choons WITH SOUND EFFECTS!!

Comment

I’d also like to see the soundtrack from the 3DO version of Road Rash added to the MD version. Not the in game audio but the excellent tracks used in the attract scenes etc. Imagine barreling along to Soundgarden, Therapy? etc on the MD.

Comment

Update on Terraonion’s forum for Mega SD shipping, it could take up to 2-3 weeks!

Comment

I’d also like to see the soundtrack from the 3DO version of Road Rash added to the MD version. Not the in game audio but the excellent tracks used in the attract scenes etc. Imagine barreling along to Soundgarden, Therapy? etc on the MD.
                          Aren’t you describing the Mega CD version?

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                            Aren’t you describing the Mega CD version?
                            I didn't know there was a Mega-CD version. I had sold my MD and MCD to help pay for my 3DO BITD so lost track of MCD releases.

Comment

Thunder Force III & IV; change out the music for the CD/Gold Pack soundtracks, maybe?

Or use the audio from the NeoCD Fatal Fury games with the MD ports...

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                                Thunder Force III & IV; change out the music for the CD/Gold Pack soundtracks, maybe?

Or use the audio from the NeoCD Fatal Fury games with the MD ports...
                                I think you've never played the Thunder Force Gold Packs
                                Gold pack one uses CD streamed Mega Drive audio so it sounds identical to a Mega Drive. Annoyingly the audio fades out on that pack.
                                Gold Pack Two also uses the original audio but now its either perfectly emulated or processed by the Saturn from digital code. No redbook CD streaming in that pack.

We could change the music for one of the arranged soundtrack CDs though.

Comment

Working...
                                X