Comment

Still want one

Comment

Me too friend, me too.

Aaaaany day now.

Comment

Oh, me too! I narrowly missed out on preordering, kept crashing

Comment

Finally! I thought for sure this was getting delayed again. Not sure if the postie can get it here before Xmas mind but still.

Comment

That'd be great.

Either way, nice to get a bit of good news for once!

Comment

I can’t remember the price of them now , but resellers asking $1200/1300 * eyes roll *

Comment

It was $199. Hard to believe it will stay at that price for further orders though. A lot has changed since August 2020!

Comment

New Pocket pre-orders going live this Tuesday (14th) at 8am PST/ 11am EST / 4pm UK GMT / 5pm CET.

FCFS. Depending on where your order places in the queue, the fulfillment/shipping of your order will either be Q1 2022, Q4 2022 or 2023.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 10-12-2021, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Analogue's Instagram post
                      Pocket will be available to purchase on December 14th at 8am PST. It is our goal for everyone who wants a Pocket to be able secure an order. ⁠

To accomplish this in the context of a global pandemic, we are implementing a fulfillment protocol. Fulfillment groups will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.⁠

Group A: Q1 2022⁠
                      Group B: Q4 2022 ⁠
                      Group C: 2023⁠

More information on pre-orders at analogue.co/announcements
                      Also as [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION] predicted above, the price has gone up - it's now $219 instead of $199, although accessories remain the same price.

Man fingers crossed I can bag one this time. And that I don't end up with a 2023 ship date :l

Comment

$219 isn't too bad of a price increase, I expected more than that!

Comment

Yeah it's acceptable. Apparently you guys who managed to bag one will see shipment on Monday - looking forward to hearing your impressions.

Comment

Yeah, hoping to have it by the end of the week. I'm sure I'll spend all evening with it when it arrives.

Comment

And then carefully package it back up, put it in a cupboard and never, ever touch it again.

Comment

Hey now I have many Pokémon games to replay.

Comment

Working...
                                X