• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, gonna give it a go today, cheers

Comment

I finally got a shipping notification!

Comment

Got my white one, with dock and case yesterday had a little dabble with it last night. Very happy so far.

Comment

Well I'm green with envy, I've just seen the wulfden video covering the unit and now it's at the top of my want list. Though the price will likely keep me out for a long while.

Comment

I got everything sorted for updating the dock and system this weekend and have quite enjoyed tinkering around with that approach too. As is mentioned elsewhere, you don't get a great deal of options when you take this route with the current firmware, but crucially even the basic options work pretty great. Found it very easy to pair a Switch Pro controller too.

Comment

Its been rock solid with authentic carts and I love the filters. My Ez-Flash IV still doesn't work after updating the firmware and my 15 in 1 GB multicart gives a blank screen but thats it.

Comment

Group B

Order cancelled. I’m letting someone have my money for a year

Comment

Alright now let's check out how you did today let's take a loooook....

Group B license

Ah well...only a year away...sob

Comment

My order is finally on its way, due Wednesday... This is excruciating.

Comment

Mugged mine off knowing it would gather dust, tbf getting a refund was easy.

Comment

Ordered 4 minutes after it started, Quarter 4 2022 🙄

Comment

Got my order in 2 minutes after and still Quarter 4 2022 for me , I wonder if anyone got Quarter 1 2022
                          Last edited by arcnas; 21-12-2021, 09:06.

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                            Ordered 4 minutes after it started, Quarter 4 2022 
                            Same for me too. Ah well gives me plenty of time to source some GB carts. Or hope for a jailbreak.

Comment

I think with most of the Analogue devices so far, a jailbreak's happened pretty shortly after release.

Know the feature's quite limited for now, but made good use of the save state function last night and finished GG Shinobi 2. I cannot remember if I did this as a kid or not, but the last stage certainly isn't easy!

Comment

Mine was finally delivered, get to have a play when I get home.

Comment

Working...
                                X