No announcement yet.

Analogue Pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've yet to receive any further updates regarding the Pocket being sent out too. I was hoping it would be here now.

Comment

Yes 20 days at the same status crazy. But in there faq it says stage 3 your order will be with you shortly I assume we would get shipping info

I wonder as shipping was only 35 dollars compared to 60 dollars Now is holding them up

They don’t seem to answer any e mails once they take your money

Comment

I've seen reports of orders being in progress (via the FedEx tracking) with no word at all from Analogue.

They were fairly transparent (though slow) when it came to shipping mine in the initial batch. It does amuse how poorly they conduct themselves as a business though.

Comment

My bet is will be lucky to get it anytime soon

When I bought the super Nt they were very good
          Not so impressed with this order they won’t even reply not good customer service

Comment

well Analogue refuse to talk to me, but this morning i have a email from Fed Ex, saying its on the way, no shipping info from the actual company. what a way to conduct business, i wonder how may staff they actually have 2 maybe.

as i have a Super NT , i think i am done with them, but did order the stupid price adaptors just for my neo geo pocket, i am going to cancel them.

Comment

No updates on the dock I ordered as yet, it is in group B. I put in an order for the adapters as well but cancelled in the end.

Comment

A motherlode of new cores have dropped for the Pocket, from Spiritualised1997 (widely believed to be an alias of Kevtris, the bloke who develops the Analogue FPGAs).

Included machines:

Super Gameboy, Sega Genesis, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Intellivision, Colecovision, Magnavox Odyssey 2, Mega Duck, GameKing, Gamate, Watara Supervision, Fairchild Channel F, Arcadia 2001, Entex Adventure Vision, VTech CreatiVision, RCA Studio II, VideoBrain Family Computer
                Oh, and there was also a Pokémon Mini core released a few days ago, which I had missed:

Last edited by wakka; 10-11-2022, 15:46.

Comment

I've just been playing around with the Super Game Boy core. It works pretty well indeed!

Comment

Yeah not sure how many Fairchild Channel F games I'll be playing but the Super Gameboy and Megadrive cores are very welcome.

Comment

Awesome, gonna give them a go tonight.

Comment

Just had confirmation that my Pocket is en route. Need to start looking for a GBA flash cart.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          Just had confirmation that my Pocket is en route. Need to start looking for a GBA flash cart.
                          Any particular reason for a flash cart? The openFPGA core covers basically everything unless you wish to utilise screen modes and RTC.

Comment

Ah. I have just ordered an EZ Flash GBA. I haven’t really kept up with the Pocket scene and didn’t know there was an openFPGA core for the GBA. I will have to do my research before this system arrives. Might not need a GG flash cart.

Comment

There are cores for most systems that you care to name now, including GG.

There are auto core updaters too which saves you traipsing around github. Give this a skim: https://www.reddit.com/r/AnaloguePoc...k_start_guide/

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X