X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was for [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] ^^*

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Those display mode images are the fits thing I've seen for this that makes me understand what the fuss is all about, they look awesome.
      Next time I'm through to get beer I'll bring it with me.

Comment

Cool. I'd like to see one even if I don't want one. I think I might break for their Duo console though.......

Comment

Cool. I'd like to see one even if I don't want one. I think I might break for their Duo console though.......
          I'm seriously tempted by that too but I'm running out of space for consoles in the living room.

Comment

Those display mode images are the fits thing I've seen for this that makes me understand what the fuss is all about, they look awesome.
            The Anbernics have been doing that for a while.

Don't you have one of these already?

The hottest thing about the Pocket is the irrefutable accuracy that comes with FPGA simulation. It's like a handheld MiSTer. Being able to run real game carts is also important for some.

I'd probably have one if I could buy without having to front the whole cost upfront for up to a year. The CEO being a bit of a teat doesn't help, either.

Comment

I do Dave, but I've seldom played GB games, will check it out later!

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] I really want to see "Runs 'n' Goses" now...

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  The Anbernics have been doing that for a while.

Don't you have one of these already?

The hottest thing about the Pocket is the irrefutable accuracy that comes with FPGA simulation. It's like a handheld MiSTer. Being able to run real game carts is also important for some.

I'd probably have one if I could buy without having to front the whole cost upfront for up to a year. The CEO being a bit of a teat doesn't help, either.
                  I didn't know this was a thing on the Anbernics too! That's cool.

Comment

Roll on the FedEx van. I've just discovered Battle Garegga, Sorcerer Striker and Kingdom Grand Prix are available on the Pocket too! Might be a bit cramped on that size of screen but I'm willing to give them a go.

Comment

Noticed my unit has cracks in each of the bottom corners.

I've looked after my unit so I'm wondering if it might have something to do with where it is normally kept in my home.

Odd though, found someone with a remarkably similar crack on the same corner on discord too. Might make a thread on the AP subreddit.

Last edited by speedlolita; 13-11-2022, 21:12.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Noticed my unit has cracks in each of the bottom corners.

I've looked after my unit so I'm wondering if it might have something to do with where it is normally kept in my home.

Odd though, found someone with a remarkably similar crack on the same corner on discord too. Might make a thread on the AP subreddit.

Man, that's not acceptable at all, especially concerning how much these devices cost.

Comment

What a bummer. I’d want that replacing, but then I’d be paranoid about it happening again.

Comment

I wonder if that's a design flaw, stress cracks appearing due to how it's held?

Comment

Possibly due to the case screws being over tightened judging by the location of the cracks?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                What a bummer. I’d want that replacing, but then I’d be paranoid about it happening again.
                                I'd be more paranoid about a replacement ever showing up within a year of sending it back.

Comment

Working...
                                X