No announcement yet.

ANBERNIC Gaming Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much, it is a great little machine but practically speaking most of my gaming has been falling to when everyone has gone to bed so the loud clicking of the sticks and buttons doesn't suit. Jr2 enjoys playing Pocket Fighter etc sometimes on it but it's the least used device I have

Comment

Given this is running on stock fw atm I tried PSP Ridge Racers and it worked really well. Some stutter when another car got near but 99% solid

Comment

Comment

The RG280V is now up to almost €120, at least from within my jurisdiction (EU).

Interestingly the RG351MP is down to €144. That's somewhat tempting.

Comment

I updated my 351MP last night to the new ELEC and updated the roms folder, it still needs DC, Saturn and PSX sections filling out but I spent lunch today trynig out Headhunter on the DC. There's some open world frame drops and sound cutting out but it seems perfectly playable, really impressive

Comment

I'm not even interested in going that far. NeoGeo and CPS-II would be more than good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                I updated my 351MP last night to the new ELEC and updated the roms folder, it still needs DC, Saturn and PSX sections filling out but I spent lunch today trynig out Headhunter on the DC. There's some open world frame drops and sound cutting out but it seems perfectly playable, really impressive
                You git! I’m trying to hold off upgrading to the MP. I’ve heard you can play PSO on a private server with the Wi-Fi dongle…

Does is play Shenmue okay? I’ve read RE: CV works great and another thread here made me yearn for that too.

I guess for me upgrading at some point is kind of inevitable.

Comment

Not tried it but read in a few places it runs okay after the recent updates to the handheld cfw. The DC is definitely at the roof end for it but for the price it's cracking

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                    I’ve heard you can play PSO on a private server with the Wi-Fi dongle…
                    ERRRMEHGEERRD! I haven't tried this yet (updated the firmware last week, and it's excellent), so will try it out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by muddy View Post
                      ERRRMEHGEERRD! I haven't tried this yet (updated the firmware last week, and it's excellent), so will try it out tomorrow.
                      Here’s a guide:

Comment

Ran into an issue pretty quickly. That PSO image is a US one, I need an EU one to use my license and key. Will see what I can find.

Comment

Originally posted by muddy View Post
                          Ran into an issue pretty quickly. That PSO image is a US one, I need an EU one to use my license and key. Will see what I can find.
                          Best of luck and please don’t forget to report back if you manage to get it to work.

Comment

Ok, not 100% sure how I got this to work, but…

I think maybe running the IVES image first configured connection details. I didn't try entering my serial/key on the US version. I got a GDI image of an EU PSOv2 and used that, entered the serial/key and just hit connect. The game said it was dialling the modem and I figured this is where it'd bail, but it connected straight to Sylverant. Hence me thinking running the IVES image pre-configured the settings.

Comment

Comment

Not sure if it's true but the impression some vids have given is that the 552 isn't as powerful as some of the options on the way so with its north of £200 price tag seems they've priced themselves out on this one

Comment

Working...
                                X