No announcement yet.

ANBERNIC Gaming Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I really should get around to updating my Miyoo Mini!

Comment

I forgot to post about his one last week

and there's this one that went live today

Comment

Hey emulation nerds! Recommend the best devices to me. Did anyone try that six-button d-pad one?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Hey emulation nerds! Recommend the best devices to me. Did anyone try that six-button d-pad one?
          The MiyooMini+ with OnionOS 4.3.0 gets my vote. The performance is top-notch for PlayStation, and the input latency is so low that it's only really noticeable on Super Mario World when trying to play as fast as possible. The device has a huge community around it which provides different OSs and premium after-market parts. The CRT and LCD filters are also best in class - look back over the last few pages to see photos.

I stay away from six-button pads because I don't have six thumbs. Whenever I am faced with six face buttons I always end up leveraging the shoulder buttons anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

The MiyooMini+ with OnionOS 4.3.0 gets my vote. The performance is top-notch for PlayStation, and the input latency is so low that it's only really noticeable on Super Mario World when trying to play as fast as possible. The device has a huge community around it which provides different OSs and premium after-market parts. The CRT and LCD filters are also best in class - look back over the last few pages to see photos.

I stay away from six-button pads because I don't have six thumbs. Whenever I am faced with six face buttons I always end up leveraging the shoulder buttons anyway.
            That does look like a nice little system and a good price too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post

That does look like a nice little system and a good price too.
              OnionOS is packed with QOL features, as well. For instance if you tap the menu button it's actually configured to create a save state of your game before returning to the menu. It works like a quick-resume when you want to jump back in.

Comment

Working...
              X