Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All things MiSTer thread (Now Consolised)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read R-Type arcade core is happening soon!

Comment

That would be excellent, I love R-Type!

Comment

Donpachi is available now and it's lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
          Just curious to know but does a Pi support SNES MSU-1 games??
          I’m running an Pi4 with OS4 (RGB-pi) and it runs both snes and md msu games

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
            Just read R-Type arcade core is happening soon!
            This may be the catalyst for me to sell my R-Type pcb I’ve had for 30 years!

Comment

The Battle Bakraid core is really nice. Battle Garegga won't be too far behind, but tbh I think I prefer this now anyway!

Also, Jotego is teasing Out Run for next week.

Comment

So looking forward to playing Battle Bakraid again. Should never have sold my PCB…

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                  So looking forward to playing Battle Bakraid again. Should never have sold my PCB…
                  I’ve been playing Armed Police Batrider on my MiSTer which is also a PCB I wish never sold too

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                    I’ve been playing Armed Police Batrider on my MiSTer which is also a PCB I wish never sold too
                    Me too. And all the CPS stuff I had too. Idiot that I am.

Comment

I’ve only ever owned the boards for MSHvsSF and SFZ2, so I’m not missing out on much there.

Comment

misterfpga.co.uk now have PSX SNAC adapters in stock:

The PlayStation SNAC adapter allows for the connection of original PlayStation console accessories to be used with the MiSTer FPGA PSX core.

Handy for anyone with light guns. Handy for anyone with tons of weird peripherals. Handy for anyone who wants zero lag. Handy for two-player. Quite cheap as well, considering.

Comment

Really looking forward to this one!

Comment

Same. I've been playing the PSX port lately. It'll be nice to do a direct comparison.

Comment

I have mine set up again. Not even bothering with a CRT this time; plays great on my flat screen.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                misterfpga.co.uk now have PSX SNAC adapters in stock:

The PlayStation SNAC adapter allows for the connection of original PlayStation console accessories to be used with the MiSTer FPGA PSX core.

Handy for anyone with light guns. Handy for anyone with tons of weird peripherals. Handy for anyone who wants zero lag. Handy for two-player. Quite cheap as well, considering.
                                ordered one today, might prompt me to rake mine out the loft and get it set up again.

Comment

Working...
                                X