No announcement yet.

Egret II mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine today from Amazon Japan to join the family (Nes Mini, Snes Mini, MD Mini, PCE Mini, C64 Mini & SNK Mini).

I adore it, definitely my new fave. A lovely crisp screen (once the filter is on), a freat flip mechanism/gate selector, nice joystick/buttons and some of my favourite ever games like Space Invaders, Tatsujin, Rainbow Islands, NZ Story, etc. Well worth the £150 import costs 👍

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
      I got mine today from Amazon Japan to join the family (Nes Mini, Snes Mini, MD Mini, PCE Mini, C64 Mini & SNK Mini).
      Sounds like we got someone who likes to pretend they're a giant over here!

Comment

He’s also got loads of those tiny London black cabs and red buses, I bet.

Comment

It bothers me that the PCE Mini isn’t to the same scale as the MD and SNES. Looks like a giant’s PCE next to them! Having said this it is my most played mini by quite some margin.

Comment

looks like i won't be getting mine tenso sent it off saturday it's still not left japan i messaged them to find out whats up and they have said airmail & ems is now suspended so my parcel will eventually get returned back to them so no idea what happens now with my items in it.

Comment

Good thinking of you to buy two table-props for the NES, SNES, MD and PCE Minis!

Comment

So, which arcade revision of The New Zealand Story does the Egret Mini II have on it?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  looks like i won't be getting mine tenso sent it off saturday it's still not left japan i messaged them to find out whats up and they have said airmail & ems is now suspended so my parcel will eventually get returned back to them so no idea what happens now with my items in it.
                  Yep, all mail to the UK and Europe is on hold. The US is also in the same boat. Something else to thank Mr. Putin for.
                  Last edited by Yakumo; 11-03-2022, 22:07.

Comment

Ohh, I didn't know that Japan > UK would be effected. Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully, my limited edition Saturn port of Dead or Alive made it through before the lock.

Comment

Depends on the carrier I guess. I had a FedEx delivery from Japan yesterday that was posted earlier this week

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                        Depends on the carrier I guess. I had a FedEx delivery from Japan yesterday that was posted earlier this week
                        Courier services still running fine it's standard post that's been affected

Jpn sellers I use for my figures still offering DHL/FEDEX but no EMS or Jpn post options

Neil

Comment

managed to get mine eventually, FEDEX made a pigs ear of the delivery in the UK

But no customs. so cannot complain

Comment

I adore it, definitely my new fave. A lovely crisp screen (once the filter is on), a freat flip mechanism/gate selector, nice joystick/buttons and some of my favourite ever games like Space Invaders, Tatsujin, Rainbow Islands, NZ Story, etc. Well worth the £150 import costs ��
                            Ive ordered two parcels from play-asia in the last 10 years (last couple of months) haha and both have arrived with a zero price on the declaration, unsure if its something i asked them to do back in the day, they are still doing it

$456 for everything, no customs but i couldn't get the luxury package as that was sold out, seems the only difference is the strategy guide
                            Last edited by buster_broon; 12-03-2022, 00:45.

Comment

Managed to get it all out and the cards are not in the box with just the egret, in the Trackball version there is a little box in the box that has the cards and the Zumtata 35th anniversary soundtrack

Will try and upload photos later:

Last edited by buster_broon; 13-03-2022, 09:56.

Comment

Image D02-C8-AD7-8-E0-E-4815-845-E-F45404-A6-CF4-D in Egret 2 album

Image 24-CF4-EF5-8-A64-4-E4-B-919-E-04-B5-EF466-A74 in Egret 2 album

Image 776-A0-F04-9849-429-E-8-A97-82-B017240263 in Egret 2 album

Image 35-CADE14-E2-B2-4181-9-A35-D8-E29-E185-D7-A in Egret 2 album

Image 3-C652-D90-B0-D8-4-F0-F-9-C7-E-0-E39-D2-B00-C81 in Egret 2 album

Image 28-C456-BE-0028-4-C3-F-83-F9-97-D139915-CD3 in Egret 2 album

Image E0-E2-A619-0-EBD-4-B3-F-85-C5-23-F7-A60-C2-C41 in Egret 2 album
                                Last edited by buster_broon; 13-03-2022, 10:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X