No announcement yet.

Egret II mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really love that they include the instruction cards for the titles as well. Was hoping to see rainbow islands i remain in hope they eventually give in. Website here for a closer look
    東京都新宿区。株式会社タイトーの公式サイトです。申し訳ございませんが、お探しのページは存在しないか、アクセスできません。

Started to spot tweets from taito apologising about them selling out of preorders seems they are working on getting them back for everyone around the weekend and to keep checking back at the official site for info of them going live as amazon japan says temp out of stock atm. Also not 100% as my translations are not exactly spot on but it seems like it might be made to order as in the preorders are open till september 22nd, official website says it's a limited item. Well limited quantity item ※数量限定製品となります
    Last edited by importaku; 02-09-2022, 19:15.

Comment

update is out and you can grab it here:
      50タイトルまるごと遊ぼう!テーブルに置けるゲームセンター「EGRETⅡ mini」好評発売中!!

managed to apply it with no probs.
      little bit concerned they might have closed off some potentially useful exploits... but I'd prefer the bugfixes.

Comment

£55 for that sd card rom package is a bit of a ring stinger. Still want this device.

Comment

Anyone wanting the expansion game set they finally fixed the preorder on amazon japan as of now its live and still available for preorder. Ignore the more expensive one as that’s the base console bundled in with it. Usual importing rules apply no idea if amazon will let you order direct as I’m just going via tenso address as usual.

Comment

It seems amazon japan has massively slashed the price of the superset pretty much 50% off with the other sets been price reduced as well. If anyone was sat on fence because of price now is a pretty good time to grab one

Comment

Doesn't look like they ship them to the UK though now

Comment

Looks like you can buy the unit with the extra sd card, just not the original sets. Looks more like they don't have stock, rather than not shipping.

Comment

I'm just going to continue living vicariously through you, Importaku.
                  Love these minicabs!

Comment

So when I ordered EDF 6 from Amazon.jp the other day I didn't look at my basket and forgot I had placed one of these in ages ago, I only really realised when checking my emails the other day that I'd bought it at the same time as the PS4 game, and it had already shipped by the time I realised so couldn't cancel it. So I guess I'm getting one this week.

Comment

jesus thats one pricy mistake lol hopefully you got it at the recent reduced price. Either way it's a lovely mini.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        jesus thats one pricy mistake lol hopefully you got it at the recent reduced price. Either way it's a lovely mini.
                        rEgret II Mini.

Comment

I don't think it was that much, just over £100 with the additional game pack. (Plus import tax, obviously)

Comment

Theres a new volume 2 of taito arcade memories expansion card coming out in december according to famitsu. Due for release on dec 21st so far the only game known so far is Night striker. I keep praying they finally stop been cheap gits and pay the license for the music in rainbow islands so they can release it, as lets be honest it hasn't been on any compilation or retro release for a long time. Even parasol stars has had more releases.

More info on it on famitsus site here
                            『イーグレットツー ミニ』は、1996年に登場したアーケード筐体を卓上サイズで再現したゲーム機。その専用ソフトを収録したSDカード『アーケードメモリーズVOL.2』が、2023年12月21日に予約生産で発売決定。

Comment

Cool, hoping for Taito super cup finals.

Comment

All 10 titles have now been showcased, pretty average selection this time around. No idea why they thought operation wolf was a good idea to put on it seeing as it's a lightgun game. Gonna suck if you don't own the trackball paddle as i can't see it controlling well with a joystick.
                                Last edited by importaku; 24-08-2023, 16:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X