Game of the Year 1993: The Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game of the Year 1993: The Final

Above lies the list of the most popular choices from previous rounds, facing off one more time in order to determine once and for all what the sites choices are for...

The Game of the Year 1993
    Doom
    0%
    Gunstar Heroes
    0%
    Ridge Racer
    0%
    Star Fox
    0%
    Secret of Mana
    0%
    Virtua Fighter
    0%
    Batsugun
    0%
    Day of the Tentacle
    0%
    Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
    0%
    NBA Jam
    0%
    Star Wars: X-Wing
    0%
    Syndicate
    0%
    Super Bomberman
    0%

Three stand out games for me in this finale, and I genuinely can't decide between two that just edge the third out! So it's a tie for me between Rondo and Ridge Racer as I still play both to this day, where as even though I love Doom, I couldn't tell you the last time I actually played it.

Where do you get all the time for this NI? (Although your content is much appreciated!)

Comment

I've managed to get to a point I can knock these out very quickly as long as I keep track of what people are voting for or what I've already covered. Believe it not I try to pace so I don't end each day like this

Comment

I can rule about half the list out (all still excellent games) but beyond that, this is what I imagine it's like being made to choose between your children.

Comment

You must..............choose.

Comment

This final will close on Monday

Comment

Christ-on-a-bike, what a selection. I've seen fewer bangers at a plus-size swinger's party.

Comment

Yeah this is some selection of games!

Comment

It's a really tough one but 4 games standout for me as being a BIG part of my youth and that I played to death then.

The others are "merely" classics.

Comment

Class line-up of games there. Doom was a close runner up but it's all about Ridge Racer for me. A game that got everything bang-on on its very first attempt. Perfection.

Comment

DOOM, purely for what it achieved.

Comment

I got it down to three and even that was painful. Bloody hell.

Comment

I clicked 3... Doom and then then RR and Syndicate (what a game)

Comment

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X