Gamecube memory card pro preorders live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamecube memory card pro preorders live

From the people that made the absolutely fantastic memory card pro for the PS1 they have now moved onto the gamecube. Been waiting for this one for a while, now i can move everything and back it up to my pc including those annoying save copy locked saves where the only thing you could do is move them but not make a copy.

Seeing as the PS1 versions were like hens teeth at the beginning thought i'd give people a heads up if they want to get in on preorders they have clear white and black available
    It is finally here! The brand new MemCard PRO GC for the original GameCube console is the last Memory Card you will ever need! No more piles of memory cards, no more guessing where your precious save is, and no more corrupt saves! The MemCard PRO GC solves the problem of storing your game's saves forever!

It is finally here! The brand new MemCard PRO GC for the original GameCube console is the last Memory Card you will ever need! No more piles of memory cards, no more guessing where your precious save is, and no more corrupt saves! The MemCard PRO GC solves the problem of storing your game's saves forever!

They are working on a PS2 and DC version of the Memcard Pro as well. Was waiting for this preorder to go live, hopefully it'll have the same level of integration with GC Loader as the PS1 version did with X-Station.

Comment

Well so far the GC one has swiss integration i'm guessing they will work with getting it interface with some of the other mods out there. Personally like with the PS1 i have i just use them in vanilla unmodded stuff not gotten around to modding any of my machnines in that way yet mainly down to having pretty big libraries of games for them both. If the drive ever dies i could be tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        They are working on a PS2 and DC version of the Memcard Pro as well. Was waiting for this preorder to go live, hopefully it'll have the same level of integration with GC Loader as the PS1 version did with X-Station.
        These are available for order again, delivery in May.

There's a Macho Nacho video going over the features of this and it does indeed work like the xStation does when paired with Swiss.

I've just placed an order for a smoke black one and hope to get a GC Loader later in the month/year.

Comment

I'd be all over this, but I've hit retro-tinkering-budget-blowout since lockdown sent me spendthrift and things have got out of hand.

Comment

I've managed to curb my spending by absolutely nothing being available to buy.

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

They have finally started shipping the first wave of preorders a couple of days ago I keep checking my email but not posted off yet. Need to get my animal forest save backed upto my pc as it’s the most valuable one I have as I unlocked all the famicom games in it.

Comment

I think it's about time I get one of these, along with the PS1/PS2 MemCard PRO2.

I imagine this handles saves from different regions just fine, right? With the official memory cards, japanese games' saves would require their own dedicated card.

Comment

One mSD card will be enough for everything. Basically the MemCard handles handles each game as its own memory card.

Comment

Working...
                    X