The Ultimate Saturn List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geezer
    Cyberbots and Derinpa Deluxe aren't shmups afaik.

That list looks very much like part of my shopping list tbh, I had intended to keep my Saturn collection to 30 games or under but it's impossible, there's too many good games
    Well the initial post did also say beat em ups 8)

I just slipped in Derinpa to see if anyone else apart from me knew what it was!

Comment

In the list of shmups that he wrote out those 2 were in there, thats why I pointed it out

Comment

How good is Metal Slug

I've never played it in the arcades or other home consoles

(Apart from on the NGPC 2nd Mission )

PS Is Sonic R a racing game, 'n' how good is it?

Was this the game that was written by Travellers Tales and overseen by Yuji Naka

Comment

Metal Slug is absolutely brilliant, Sonic R was great at the time, i reckon it may have aged badly tho

Comment

I was playing Sonic R earlier today, it's still good fun-love the music too

Comment

Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
              Metal Slug is absolutely brilliant, Sonic R was great at the time, i reckon it may have aged badly tho
              thanks for the recommendation for metal slug, i've had a look at videogameimports but want to know if it can be obtained for a bit cheaper than ?78 ...

Comment

I was playing Sonic R earlier today, it's still good fun-love the music too
                yeah i still love it and the music is ace, but it probly wouldnt be much fun if u didnt play it at the time, its a little jerky and has alot of pop up

Comment

"Everybody's supersonic racing..."

Comment

Cheesy as hell, but damn good

While we're on the subject of sonic, today I felt like playing Sonic Jam but couldn't be bothered to fish out a pad so I just played it with my arcade stick and it was surprisingly intuitive! Just a couple of mins to get used to it and it was great

Comment

Twinkle star sprites is a brilliant game, its a VS shoot em up, where you can send attacks across the screen to your opponents side, as well as boss attacks ^_^

I personally love the game and would recommend it to anyway, shame its one of the rarer ones to get i believe... I picked up my current copy when in japan for around ?30 quid.... a friend got his on ebay for about 65.... so not sure what prices you could get,

but if ur a shoot em up fan, get this!

Comment

Nope, Japan only.
                        I was talking to mark.in.japan and the standalone(mint) is pulling in $80 to $90 a pop for him

Now is the time to buy

I paid ?4 for mine last spring! It was (almost) totally mint and new, except for the fact that it had been opened once

Rareness!?

Comment

Seeing this thread has been revived, is 50 quid a good pruice for Shienryu, Detana Twin Bee Collection and Capcom Generations 1

All are in great condition and only Shienryu dooesn't come with a spine.

Comment

BATSUGUN!

What a shoot em up!

Comment

Strider-Thats a pretty good price, go for it

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB
                                Twinkle star sprites is a brilliant game, its a VS shoot em up, where you can send attacks across the screen to your opponents side, as well as boss attacks ^_^

I personally love the game and would recommend it to anyway, shame its one of the rarer ones to get i believe... I picked up my current copy when in japan for around ?30 quid.... a friend got his on ebay for about 65.... so not sure what prices you could get,

but if ur a shoot em up fan, get this!
                                Buy this now! I got this on eBay for $60 delivered(Japanese seller), so a bit over ?30. It is one of the few games that I have ever felt was faultless and is a truly unique experience!
                                Also got the DC version on the way so I can make comparisons

Comment

Working...
                                X