No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Saturn List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF Revenge was made by Capcom USA, iirc, so no surprise it was ****e. Rare/hard to obtain does not necessarily = good.

Princess Crown: heard great things, but it generaly goes for a high price, and I think that the combination of a language barrier and the fact it isn't supposed to be a Guardian Heroes beater means UK owners aren't interested at the ?50-plus selling price. Cheaper, and you'd have a bigger market to preach to.

Comment

I remember playing Final Fight Revenge for the very first time in the arcade and finishing it on my first go with Guy. Considering first goes are usually blundering attempts while trying to figure out the buttons, it either confirmed it's ****eness or confirmed me as a gamesplaying uber god. Hmmm probably the former.

Comment

May I pop in and p!mp?

It's just that I'm selling a handful of the better Saturn titles mentioned so far in this thread over in the relevant folder (title Sega Saturn Sale):

Comment

The first 2 Saturn Parodius games were fun for about a day, but have now gotten on my tits and I've sold them-is Sexy Parodius worth my time?

I would find out myself but it doest seem to be emulated!

Geezer

Comment

Well I recieved Final Fight Revenge today, it is a contender for worst fighter ever(that I've played at least)

I will keep it as my recent purchase of the "All About Capcom Fighting Games 1987-2000" book(very lush book btw) has convinced me to buy a version of every Capcom fighter

The good part is that it only cost $30 shipped, although I bought in a really roundabout way so it was more like $47(long story....)

Geezer

ps-I now have to chase up the seller as he "forgot" to include the spine card

Comment

Working...
            X