Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOF2!

Comment

I thought that was gonna be a vid of someone finishing the game with a clear perfect run. Then I went and made the mistake of clicking the link.

Comment

LOL
        Tis quality!

Comment

LMFAO thanks!
          Great vid!
          "one of a kind!"

Comment

Kizuna Incounter is Yawwwnnnn

Comment

I thought Thrash Rally was a bit of a turd. Also got a conversion of Fight Fever which is possibly the worst fighting game of all time. Right down there with the original AOF.

Then of course there is Quiz Chibi Maruko Chan - most expensive game I've ever bought and it's an unplayable Japanese kids Quiz game. Just what you bought the Neo for.

Comment

How can you diss Thrash Rally?!?!?! It's like, Skidmarks on the Amiga but better! Massive powerslides, crazy handling, this game rocks! And it's cheap too.

Comment

Rah - all these games that used to get a good rinsing in the arcades getting slated!

AOF2 is da ****! I dont care that game is heavy! It's absolutely rock hard to 1 credit, Sonic Wings 2 aswell is a superb shoot em up -what's up wiv ya! What you gotta remember is that back in the day in the arcades games like AOF2 and Kizuna Encounter did get played a lot! Infact every new beat em up regardless of what it was got a good following (even Survival Arts! ) - they may seem rubbish now but they werent then.

Comment

I'll have to play AoF2 some more, I've only tried it twice and each time I think I only landed one hit >_<

Comment

I love Thrash Rally to bits. A bit dated compared to Overtop and Drift Out but it's soooo playable.
                      There are quite a few duffers on the Neo but considering there are less than 200 AES games there's a very high proportion of classics imo. I'm trying my best to get a nice collection without any crap games. The worst game I own is probably Cyber-Lip and it's not the worst game ever.

Comment

sorry Big_al

i am with super monkey balls on this

thrash rally is excellent - it will always have a place in my heart and i love aof and aof2 because of the huge sprites and in aof2 i still havent made it past the 5th guy - so i suck

some games may not look great but they have charisma and character which make them excellent

Comment

Well each to there own I suppose. I thought Overtop was a better game than Thrash.

Maybe I should give it another go at somepoint.

Comment

The Neo has good and bad titles like every console. I'm sure if we were listing poor PS1 titles we'd be here all day.

Its all well and good cussing of these titles now but the Neo has stood strong for longer than most other consoles in the history of things.

Being selective though Riding Hero is really bad as was Ninja Combat.

Comment

The thing about almost every Neo Geo game is that there's something for everyone. Some people call the World Heroes games ****ing ****e, and others praise them for being good. There's something there for everyone.

Well, you've gotta love 2D fighters, but you know what I mean :P

Comment

Went to a hip-hop night in Manchester on Saturday night and they had an MVS! Couldn't believe my luck!

Played Neo Turf Masters for the first time ever, I don't normally dig golf that much but I'll def. be adding this to my list of top10 most wanted. 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X