No announcement yet.

I want your games collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have around 300 games over 11 consoles.
    There is definately bigger collectors than me though.
    Wasn't there a post regarding collections recently that you could pick and choose from?

Nick

ps majority of mine are current gen.

Comment

Although I can't compete with the amount of games some of you guys have, I'm in the process of building a sort of Nintendo museum

I've got a nes, snes, super famicom, gameboy, gameboy colour, gba, n64 and gamecube. Oh and I've got a megadrive and an original 1984 Gauntlet arcade cabinet for good measure. I've acquired all these things through sheer luck or cunning business sense ( I traded an unboxed multi racing championship on the n64 for a boxed nes!). This collection I'm building is basically reminding me that I never have to grow up

The games I'm most proud are a boxed Chrono Trigger, boxed Streets of Rage 2 and mint Zelda OOT mainly because they're my 3 favourite games probably.

Comment

I have a decent collection of around 350 titles and 20-odd consoles of various types... not the biggest but I'm a 16-year-old. If I can find all the bits and pieces for my camera, I will send you a PM with the photos etc

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace
          Although I can't compete with the amount of games some of you guys have, I'm in the process of building a sort of Nintendo museum

I've got a nes, snes, super famicom, gameboy, gameboy colour, gba, n64 and gamecube.
          Then you might be interested in these (looks like one you don't have)

Comment

Indeed, I do have a large collection. ^_^ Currently over 1300 Japanese games on various formats. Sadly most of it is boxed away and I'm going to be in France from May. ^_^;

Comment

You should PM Big Al considering he has all Neo Geo home carts and loads of other rare titles.

Comment

Yeah, I can probably help you out with that but I can't say I'm particularly looking for attention for it!

I have all the Neo Geo home titles, all the Neo Geo cd titles, all the Neo Geo pocket titles (there is a pattern developing here ...) About 600 PC Engine titles including the likes of Darius Alpha.

Couple hundred saturn titles including Derinpa Deluxe which I believe is the rarest game on the system. Got pretty much all the Lynx games released including protos, most Jag stuff, about 60 or 70 FM Towns marty games, all the playable PC FX games (about 6!) and even some Apple Pippin games.

If you need photos of anything or even to borrow some of them for features or articles I'd be happy to help you out. Let me know if I can help or if you want a list of what I have

Comment

I've replied and PM'd you on the other board but here is the link to my pics again...

Rich

Comment

I think between myself and Phil Lai, we can pretty much cover most Jap stuff - although Phil does tend to collect a lot more merchandise than I do

I've got the complete UK Neo Pocket collection, the SuperGraFX (with all 6 games ever released) and a few other Engine tidbits (Core 1 & 2, Duo R and RX). 80+ N64 games (inc. the DD). 50+ Jap MD games (the rare stuff predominantly, like Snow Bros, and Vampire Killers etc.), plus the Megajet and Wondermega. Neo CDZ, Front Loader (all of the Jap CD games), 200+ US SNES titles (the US and Jap SNES Jnr). Various collector DC's (Sonic 10th Anniversary signed by Yuji Naka) the R7, Resi Evil, both Hello Kitty's and the Sakura one (also have 150+ games including many promo's and beta's - Half Life, Rez Beta).

I also collect various Cube and Gameboy HW (currently got around a dozen different models - inc my brand spanking new Famicom SP )

Well, you get the idea

I also had an awesome Famicom and Super Famicom collection until I sold them all to my mate a couple of years ago (200+ Famicom games and 250+ SFC titles)

Comment

I have a pretty decent collection spanning

Jaguar -few
                      Master System
                      Megadrive
                      Mega CD - few
                      Lynx - few
                      Saturn - loads
                      Playstation -few
                      Dreamcast - loads
                      Game Gear
                      Snes - few
                      N64 - Few
                      Nes - few
                      PC Engine & CD - few
                      Neo Geo MVS - few
                      NUON - few
                      CDI - few and no console

Most of it is PAL sadly...

I also have one of those old Binatone games (you know pong, squash and the like).

I'm moving house next month where the whole lot will be housed in its own dedicated room instead of scattered around the house like it is atm

Having seen some of the collections posted on here by others it's nothing to shout about.

Check this feature if you haven't done so already

Comment

I am am currently trying to checklist everything I own

so far

CD32 - 36 games
                        Dreamcast 198 games - 178 Pal, 8 US, 12 Jap
                        Gameboy/color/advance - 50 games
                        Gamecube 10
                        Mega-cd 10 (one of whcih has 6 games on)
                        Megadrive 141 some of which have multiple titles
                        N64 - 66 titles
                        NeoGeo Cd - 23
                        Neogeo Pocket - 16
                        NES - 11
                        PC Engine/Turbo Grafx - 62 titles
                        Playstation One - 239
                        PS2 - 50 titles
                        Saturn - 110 games mixture of Pal and Japanese titles with 1 NTSC title
                        Snes - 73 titles
                        Xbox - 27 titles

I have not listed my NeoGeo AES stuff yet as I have just sold 10 games, but I have 35 titles still

My spectrum and Commodore 64 stuff is all boxed up.

I am currently listing my Amiga stuff and I am already at 340 boxed titles with hundreds more to list.

I have sold my master system, jaguar, cdi and gamegear.

I am not in it for the collecting for value thing though, I am trying to create my own games website and I enjoy playing the games.

Nice to know there are loads of people with huge collections out there though

Comment

Hi, I have 2500+ arcade and console games, majority of which are Japanese.

Comment

But if memory serves me correctly, you live in Japan so thats cheating... ft:

Comment

hmm, don't know if it's of any interest, but I have a healthy collection of PSone RPG's. Includes the NTSC FF Chronicles and Anthology and both the Lunar Box sets as well as Arc the Lad box set.

here it is...

Alundra PAL
                              Blood Omen PAL
                              Breath of Fire 3 PAL
                              Front Mission 3 PAL
                              Saga Frontier 2 PAL
                              Grandia PAL
                              Jade Cocoon PAL
                              Koudelka PAL
                              Legend of Legaia PAL
                              Master of Monsters - Disciples of Gaia PAL
                              Suikoden 1 PAL
                              Vandal Hearts 2 PAL
                              Wild Arms PAL
                              Final Fantasy Origins PAL
                              Final Fantasy Chronicles NTSC-U
                              Final Fantasy Anthology NTSC-U
                              Final Fantasy Tactics NTSC-U
                              Final Fantasy VII PAL
                              Final Fantasy VIII NTSC-U
                              Final Fantasy IX
                              Vagrant Story NTSC-J
                              Dragon Warrior VII NTSC-U
                              Lunar Silver Star Story Complete NTSC-U
                              Lunar Eternal Blue NTSC-U
                              Arc the Lad Collection NTSC-U
                              Parasite Eve NTSC-U
                              Star Ocean 2 NTSC-U
                              Xenogears NTSC-U

(the only one I'm sad that I never picked up is Kartia )

Comment

here is half of my gaming collection which was taken about 1 and a half years ago

and here are some of my consoles

Comment

Working...
                                X