X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squireboy2003
    I have that sonic poster to!

Did it come with Sonic The Comic?
    They came from the original Sonic the Hedgehog as far as I know, I bought one off ebay for a quid but it keeps falling off the wall,

Really need to sort our games room out, u think his is cluttered theres so much stuff after a few carboot raids (2 dreamcasts, 10 games, 3 pads, fishing rod an keyboard ?20, about 3 Amiga A500+ with a broken 2600 a NES with 10 games and a box full of Amigo A500 games for ?40, and a boxed complete Atari 7800 with 8 or so complete games for ?20 etc has jus completely filled up the room) so am slowly sorting thru, buying an FZ1 (3D0, anyone know where I can get NFS for it?) with 15 games, an original breeze block sized CDI and an Amiga 32 thi past week hasn't helped much either. Oo oo oo and a Jaguar SCART cable on the way too for my Jag an CD unit which I finally got a game for

Only problem with selling stuff on ebay, is when they pay with paypal, u jus pour that money straight back into more games 8) but will have to try get some pics sometime this week.

Comment

Working...
    X