Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the rarest, most desirable, most collectable game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcahest?
    Cost me Y750 i think
    Not a bad slasher at all, playable in Japanese too

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
      That is so pointless, games are meant to be played as far as I'm concerned.
      An exhibition of genre defining games/trendsetters and all-time greats would be a much better idea imo.
      Indeed, see "Game On"

Comment

I think if someone released starfox 2 snes on a cart (this was never actually released) it could reach a fair few pennies.

Comment

Woah! Thread from the dead!

Comment

i still dont know anybody with the official (not pirate) version of TETRIS on the MD (JAP)!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244
              I think if someone released starfox 2 snes on a cart (this was never actually released) it could reach a fair few pennies.
              It's possible to get homemade copies if you ask in the right places.

Comment

what about (for jp md)

snow bros
                rainbow islands
                panorama cotton
                slap fight

Comment

Rainbow Islands Extra is fairly common. You can usually find it on ebay no problem. Mind you, it's still the 2nd-dearest game in my collection since it cost about ?25.

Comment

The US Square collection (Final Fantasy 2, 3, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Mystic Quest) on the SNES go for a fair amount. Actraiser 2 in mint condition/complete is worth a bit too.

Comment

Apart from the 'obvious' stuff, what other stuff on Jap MD is considered rare?

Comment

Originally posted by the_dude
                        The US Square collection (Final Fantasy 2, 3, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Mystic Quest) on the SNES go for a fair amount. Actraiser 2 in mint condition/complete is worth a bit too.
                        US Actraiser 2 or JAP,im thinking Demons Blazeon aswell??

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244
                          You can make your own.

But please, not this bloody thread again.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk
                            Apart from the 'obvious' stuff, what other stuff on Jap MD is considered rare?
                            As has already been mentioned:

Justice League
                            True Lies
                            Judge Dread
                            WWF Something-or-other...
                            Batman
                            Virtual Bart

of which I own none because most are s**t and I collect games to play, not to collect dust.

Other far more available titles which are still on the expensive side include:

Eliminate Down
                            Slap Fight
                            Vampire Killer
                            Snow Bros
                            Gleylancer
                            De Ga Pengo
                            Alien Soldier

In my humble opinion, all are worth a place in any Japanese Megadrive collection.

Comment

Originally posted by the_dude
                              True but they are all fairly easy to find... just as you say, have to hand over the moolah to get them.
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

If someone would answer me???

Are we talking about the US version of Actraiser 2 or the JAP???

Comment

Working...
                                X