Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite, I'm told it's Jyazu's arm from Sean's latest review, KOF XI.

Comment

Dude! It's his head!

*waits for Duddy and Seany to turn up and say "I told you so"*

Comment

I'm guessing Light was late to the party and thought we were still showing the liksang news banner
        Attached Files

Comment

Im not too sure about the current banner of an arm, hardly inspiring. Yep ima say it! I think its ugly!

Sorry..........

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
            I'm guessing Light was late to the party and thought we were still showing the liksang news banner
            Time to take the affliate links/banners down, huh?

Comment

I'm still on paternity leave till Monday, so I'm not doing anything till Monday night

Comment

Nope, I saw the Giant Enemy Crab banner the first day, but thought the follow up was ridiculing Sony's "sour grapes" comment. My second guess would have been some bird thingy, but that seemed too obscure to make any sense.

Comment

Wiked. It's some bird thingy. Spot on!

Comment

I'm still on paternity leave till Monday, so I'm not doing anything till Monday night
                    That's it man, sort your priorities out Let me do it, I promise I won't break anything

Comment

*waits for Duddy and Seany to turn up and say "I told you so"*

Actually now I've seen the original picture, it's pretty obvious what it is!

Comment

Jus a thought, but yah ever thought about puttin a small count down on the NTSC banner for major releases? like the Wii or PS3? Would be fun loggin on and seein it count down on a daily basis. Shouldnt take too much effot i would have thought.

Comment

Liking the latest banner as always.

What's the deal with the banner creation though? Is it monopolised by staff? I wouldn't mind a go at creating one/some if I could get my hands on the ntsc-uk .psd layer/banner template and the knowledge of the upcoming reviews.

If it's one persons baby then ignore me and carry on with the cool creations!

Comment

Most banner's are created by Spatial101, suggest you drop Charlesr a PM Al (if he doesn't reply here during today)

Comment

Cheers, will wait and see!

Comment

Thanks to Alsatair for sending in the banner for Gears of War.

Comment

Working...
                                X