Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I like the banner of the dark and evil cloud, I like to think that`s what I bring to the forum!

Comment

Banners look nice bigger.

Comment

Thought you were cutting out the middle bit of the new log and letting the image show through?

Whats the new one about anyway?

Comment

The banner is always for the latest review (karous).

edit: except I've just uploaded Panel de Pon DS, but won't be able to upload a banner for it till later.
          Last edited by charlesr; 28-05-2007, 07:24.

Comment

I'm sorry, I have to be honest about this - I'm really not feeling that banner. It's too dark. There's no inherent interesting content in it. The version of the new logo that you're using is totally inappropriate for it. One with a transparent center might have worked, but this just looks a bit silly next to those dark, brooding clouds.

It's a shame, really. The last few banners have been really good.

Comment

Was going to post the same but not got around to it - am I missing some sort of clever Bank Holiday Weekend comment...?

And magically its changed >_< Still not sure I like the way the logo is dark and transparent. Right grumpy git I am this morning :S
              Last edited by spagmasterswift; 28-05-2007, 10:51.

Comment

lovely banner today

Comment

Hmm, that's a lot better.
                  It's a stronger image, which balances out well with the stronger, more aggressive logo. It still seems a little bold in comparison, but hey. Kenshiro ftw, tbh.

Comment

That's much better.
                    Thank you.

Comment

That Metal Slug banner today is choice!

Comment

i agree, it would make a top t-shirt.

Comment

The new banner is not helping me concentrate at work...

Comment

She's looking at you. No one else. Just you. Lara Croft is real and wants you. (or something)

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              She's looking at you. No one else. Just you. Lara Croft is real and wants you. (or something)
                              I was just going to post something similar - great banner, so congrats to whoever is responsible (btw, is the rest of her as naked as her face?! :drool: )

Comment

Metroid Pinball banner is the sheeeeeeet! May have to pick that up now - its sold me!

Comment

Working...
                                X