Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tis great (I work with those colours all the time as they pretty) - I'm still doing the MP3 one though. ;p

I need to crack on with that but finding art/info in MP3 is like trying to find my dad.

Comment

As cool as the banner is at the mo (card fighters one) it jus looks a bit too busy for me lol.

What happened to the inside of the K being cut out? you jus made it transparent now Hmm.......

Comment

I'd say it's because of the line of the 'card' behind the logo making it look solid on that one. It is still cutout just because the black is opaque it looks like a square.

Comment

Wasn't even aware of this thread. =o

So, who is the character in the white shirt and red tie?

Comment

Vanessa from KoF 2000 man (or '99 as an extra striker on the DC).

Comment

Just wanted to mention that the latest banner has got to be one of the coolest one's I've seen..... like..... ever.

Comment

The logo has gone back to the old one... Was this banner finished a while ago?

Comment

Yep. There's only something like two more waiting to be used with the old style and then it'll be gone for good

Comment

Yeah, AGES ago. It took ages to resize and cut out the little fellas and I couldn't be bothered to re-do it the bigger size, sorry.

A few 'old style' ones will pop up now and again but will all be gone soon I think.

Comment

Nice useage there.

Comment

Ahh, ace work there, someone. Best banner since the new logo launched imho.

Comment

It is very striking, the banner creator is always credited in the General Gaming "new review heads-up thread" eg this one for Boom Boom Rocket

Comment

another quality banner - good work guys

Comment

I really like the new Ouenden 2 banner the matching netsc text colour really makes it hit home! Well done

Comment

ACID FLASHBACK!!!!!11!!!1!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X