Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May as well have Michael singing it out. Ctrl-F5

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Oh OK, fair enough!

I'm pretty sure this kind of thing is what our userbase are looking for:

FuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I was happily browsing the forum when that struck and my mate was all LOL wtf Kats is on the Man Pron!
      Now I keep having mental images of Famidodd, Kern, and Michael Bolton down the docks with my Xbox

Comment

I personally think that we should have one with myself, Paulos and inevitably Jebus & Kats as the first squad to endure Moxxi's Underdome.

But better wait until Jebus & Kats finish it.

Comment

oh my god!!

Comment

I finished it with you Andy, so I'm confused! I just have to host for Kats now, unless he's already done it?

Comment

Ultra LOL!

I was only messing! Ha ha ha!

Can't believe it's made the front page.

Chortle!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                I finished it with you Andy, so I'm confused! I just have to host for Kats now, unless he's already done it?
                Ahhh indeed you did, I forgot you had the completionist one.

Kats needs to get his ass in gear!!!

Comment

He's totally in the buff under that guitar in the first shot isn't he?

Comment

I hope so!

Comment

XboxLive : How I am supposed to live without you?

Comment

Naked Kern, FamiBlo0b, Paulol, and a Gebus... With a Bolton Spatial hmmm

Originally posted by Famiblo0b View Post
                        Ahhh indeed you did, I forgot you had the completionist one.

Katz needs to get his ass in gear!!!
                        Eeeep Wtf am I thinking? I forgot Charles R!

Comment

I can't find any decent artwork for Jet Impulse, so the banner is a bit plop today. If anyone spots anything better, please point me at it

Comment

If you do a Final Fight review, I banged this together at lunch:

Comment

The word that ran through my mind today when I logged on here was WTF!?!? and then I couldnt stop looking at one particular area lol.......... what in the world are the concaved lines running down towards the crotch region? Are those torsos of guys parading as girls? Cos it looks like the beginnings of an anime style manhood......... The one on the right looks like it has it coming from the back side lol.......

Trust Jamie to concentrate on THAT particular area - Funny stuff!

Comment

Sorry, Jamie can't take the blame. Matt told me to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X