Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refreshed the homepage to make sure I hadn't gone back in time

Comment

heheh quality.

Comment

My effort.

EDIT: What's that "Future Network" pic all about?
        Last edited by egparadigm; 24-12-2010, 13:16.

Comment

No idea. I think it was just a link, like the Edge one further down.

Comment

Heh. http://web.archive.org/web/200104190...ge-online.com/

Comment

Banner is for a competition. Please don't mention it here if you know where it's from.
              Last edited by charlesr; 29-01-2011, 12:10.

Comment

Some cosplay for today.

Comment

That new banner is creeping me out. She looks like she's melting.

Comment

It's really the lead singer in Bronski Beat in drag (the one after Jimmy Somerville), isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                      That new banner is creeping me out. She looks like she's melting.
                      Much better to have that than the one we could have ended up with!

Comment

I dread to think!

Comment

bloody hell that pink banner SO borders on NSFW... Then five mins later it turns in to an enticing pizza one... Not as obvious, but still juct as suggestive...

Doesn't help how I minimise my window to view the forum and it bounces to the top of a page when I navigate around the threads...

No doubt Spatial had a dab hand at these suggestive themes

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                            bloody hell that pink banner SO borders on NSFW... Then five mins later it turns in to an enticing pizza one... Not as obvious, but still juct as suggestive...

Doesn't help how I minimise my window to view the forum and it bounces to the top of a page when I navigate around the threads...
                            This better?

Comment

I dare you to do that with the other image you found... on second thoughts no, don't!

Comment

Working...
                              X