Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you on about? And in the banner thread? Maybe you are seeing things that aren't there.

Comment

There is a Santa! There he is! Santa everywhere. You're a Santa. And you're a Santa!

*raises sniper rifle*

Edit: Gah! Now he's talking to me! I hear him. I hear him everywhere. Telling me I'm naughty. And that I should burn things.
      Last edited by Dogg Thang; 21-12-2011, 11:01.

Comment

I thought I imagined it when the Santa had moved...you could have slowly driven me mad with a trick like that.

Current GoW3 banner - you lazy boy Charles, look at the Gears title chopped in half lol.

Comment

Yeah, I was a little stretched for time. Sorry.
          I need to do a Batman one now anyway.

Comment

Anyone liking the Gravity Daze banner? It's from the Japan trailer: http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/t...aze/index.html

Comment

Nice. I figured it was Vita related but didn't know what it was for.

Comment

I think someone has sneezed on my screen

Comment

I don't always find it easy knowing what the banner represents any more. Not that the banner is the issue, the banner is fine. It's just that I think it was always the first front page story before, right? Now it seems a little more mixed. Like, is this something PC Engine related? Or is it Monster Hunter concept art?

Comment

It's Monster Hunter art, but with the speed things have been going up recently, I've not been able to keep up with the banners. For example, it should now be worms art, but I'm leaving this one up for a bit cos I like it.

Comment

Loving the banner today

Comment

This is the best banner we've ever had. Is there some way I can keep that one forever (as the site banner I mean, I know I could just click and save it)?

Comment

None of them look very happy. I think there's a big monster just off to the left.

Comment

Todays banner =

Comment

Out of interest, why the Dropzone banner? Plenty cool mind you, one of my favourite games
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

No reason. I just wanted to

Comment

Working...
                                X