Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shouldn't grumble but your scaling is really softening the pixels. If you're using photoshop, change your transform to 'nearest neighbour' for beautifully crisp results.

Comment

I think it was a jpg to start with....

Comment

Found a better one

Comment

Ah okay, yeah it will depend on your source. The new one is much nicer!

Comment

Woo. Happy punters.

Comment

Dude going to get smashed.. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Pics please
                If you mean me, I'll see if I can take a shot tonight of me holding it
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yes, you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I shouldn't grumble but your scaling is really softening the pixels. If you're using photoshop, change your transform to 'nearest neighbour' for beautifully crisp results.
                    You just can't find the staff these days. Charles still can't escape the JPEG/GIF paradigm for the hallowed lands of PNG.

Comment

I'll shortly be handing over all the art responsibilities to my team of highly paid photoshop experts. No, wait.....

Comment

time for a banner (banner) change tiny arm hulk with his square head and and magnesium man are getting old

Comment

What dimensions does a banner need to be?

Comment

Length, height and I guess time.

Comment

Heh. Nice one. However, I've gone with one for Duncan's latest review.

Banners are 1000x155, although the image can be 900x if it doesn't go into the BD logo.

Comment

Working...
                              X