Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh. OCDFTW

Comment

OCD heh, Take this forum skin, all the text is properly spaced nothing bumps into the edge of the boxes, its all balanced and aligned.

Comment

there we go I fixed the site so everything bumps into the edge OCDFTW

now i can browse the site again without it annoying me yay, honest I'm not mental

Comment

Right, now all we need is an EDF 2025 banner and we're all sorted

Comment

QC, link me to a decent wide pic and I'll sort it.
            Lebowski you mentalist. How did you do that? Altering the css in firefox or something?

Comment

Something like that*

*butchered a screen grab in Photopshop not bored honest.

Comment

Perhaps you could do the caption with rollover as alt title in html? That would look less ugly!

Comment

Fixed. I found a mod on vbulletin.org that lets me easily slap in a new link for the logo image without drilling into the code.

(assumes using the v3 style)

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    QC, link me to a decent wide pic and I'll sort it.
                    Lebowski you mentalist. How did you do that? Altering the css in firefox or something?
                    These any use?

To be fair, if you just Google "Earth Defense Force 2025", your screen will be awash with awesome snapshots of the Ravager invasion.

Comment

Done.

Comment

I was confused at first as I normally have it on "At work style", so I swapped to the top option "3.5 Beta" and I think it's Tearaway, then I tried "BD 4 Beta" and it's the next gen pads pic.

Finally I tried the V3 standard and it worked!

Ha ha ha, thanks for sorting! *high fives*

EDF! EDF! EDF!

Comment

On my iMac i just get boarders-down, as the image tag when i hover over the banner, should it say EDF or is that not what you changed I'm confused.

Comment

Click the banner foo!

Comment

yeah i thought we where trying to tag the banners so we know what they are have we moved on, also didnt they always link to the latest article in the past.

not sure what this banners is by the way but can we have the red text back so i can tell what game it is?

"Joking"

Comment

lol. It always just went to the homepage before (which had the articles on). But now the homepage has to be the forum because vbulletin cocked everything up in the last update.

Comment

Working...
                                X