No announcement yet.

Games you would like us to review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id love to see Gundam Seed Destiny Alliance vs. Z.A.F.T.II Plus reviewed!

バンダイナムコエンターテインメントの公式サイトです。スマートフォン向けゲームアプリや家庭用ゲーム、ライブ、イベントなど、多彩なエンターテインメントをお届けしています。

Comment

Anyone got a copy of gundam? If so, send it to me and I'll review it.

Comment

Will there be a R6 Vegas review? (360, PS3 or PC)

Comment

Any PS3 game reviews coming up?

Comment

I believe a few writers are playing ps3 games at the moment, although review management has been on hold over the Christmas break, so will start seeing who's doing what soon.

Comment

How about Bit Generations mini reviews/one review for the whole series. If any of you have the whole lot...

Comment

The new Bleach game on DS and Castlvania Portrait of Ruin.

Comment

Can anyone write a review?

Comment

Are you stating that in a sarcastic "This site is full of crap!", or a asking "Could I write a review?" way?

Anyone can submit a review ( or feature come to that ) to the site which will be subject to our internal editorial process. If they're up to NTSC-UK standard we'll happily accept them and publish them on the site.

The person to PM is Charlesr.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      Are you stating that in a sarcastic "This site is full of crap!", or a asking "Could I write a review?" way?

Anyone can submit a review ( or feature come to that ) to the site which will be subject to our internal editorial process. If they're up to NTSC-UK standard we'll happily accept them and publish them on the site.

The person to PM is Charlesr.
                      No I wanted to write one, am in the throes of exams at the moment but will have some spare time on my hands in just over a weeks time. Would be interesting to see if I can write to any reasonable standard!

Comment

The Crackdown review is fantastic, how about a little add for DLC? Thinking about it, one of them First Play whizzjob summaries would be cool.

Comment

The Darkness, anyone up for it?
                          Perhaps a bit of information about the comics too, for people who haven't read them?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
                            The Darkness, anyone up for it?
                            Perhaps a bit of information about the comics too, for people who haven't read them?
                            In the pipeline, James. Someone is covering it.

Comment

please could you review the american version fo contra hard corps for the sega genesis. cheers in advance.

Comment

We only review stuff from Dreamcast onwards, but if a writer wants to pick up the contra series for a retro feature then that's the best we could do.

Comment

Working...
                                X