No announcement yet.

Games you would like us to review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the subect of reviews, i have one small request.

Could, aswell as the real name, could you put the forum name aswell?

Comment

Real names and forum names are listed on the About Us page Nick

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

As for adding them to reviews you'll have to wait for a reply from Charles.

Comment

Thanks David, had a butchers.

Why are some staff members in italics?

Comment

Those are the ones who have profiles.

Comment

So they are...

You can click them

Comment

If you want to know the forum name, if you click the "feedback on the forum" button at the bottom of the review, it'll allow you to PM them. I'd have to add a new field to the database and rejig everything to do it on the main review page so realistically isn't going to happen. Soz.

Comment

Chikyuu Boueigun 2/EDF2/ GDF on ps2 would be nice.

It only came out here fairly recently.

Comment

Senko No Ronde.

Comment

Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked
                    Blood+ One Night Kiss

Grasshopper's lesser spotted works

Comment

steel batallion

I Would Like To See This Games Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by manxgiant View Post
                        I Would Like To See This Games Reviews

Comment

I'd love to see retro reviews.

Maybe you guys could do one for the RElay game of the month? and put it up on the first of the month?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                            I'd love to see retro reviews.

Maybe you guys could do one for the RElay game of the month? and put it up on the first of the month?
                            With permission I would be interested in doing this.

Comment

I agree with the above suggestions. I think the retrospectives should be given greater emphasis and importance. You will never be able to exhaustively cover the new releases adequately and in a timely fashion. People can get news elsewhere. So you need a different angle.

The writing is generally very good, which is clearly a big advantage compared to most websites. But taking the traditional videogame website model, you will always be hamstrung by not always being able to review the latest games around the time of release.

So I think a greater emphasis on retrospective articles would be a great addition. Articles in the same vein as Edge's Time Extend and PC Gamer's Long Play, where the writer is given the opportunity to examine in length the achievements of a title, the context it was delivered in, and its lasting legacy. (It doesn't have to be strictly "retro"; anything not of this hardware generation would be worth covering in this fashion.) I also think it will highlight the website's existing strengths: balance, passion, good writing.

Comment

Id like to see a review of Yakuza Kenzen, seeing as it will probably not see the light of day here.........

'S'ank 'Q'u..........

Comment

Working...
                                X