X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bootmonster View Post
    New problem, can't use gamercard pic from mygamercard.net

Says Invalid URL, but the image deffo exists see

You mean your trying to use it as an avatar and it won't work? - if so you need to save it as a jpeg and use that, I could never get it to work "live" via linking.

---------------------

Mayhem, Neil posted some DNS flushing advice etc in the NTSC thread over at rllmuk.
    Last edited by VR46; 14-03-2007, 10:59.

Comment

DNS can take a couple of days to refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
        You mean your trying to use it as an avatar and it won't work? - if so you need to save it as a jpeg and use that, I could never get it to work "live" via linking.
        Yeah.

Is there any reason why? It's seems a pain to have to update it manually when it is such a clever utility.

Has anyone else managed to get it to work live, or does the picture save to the server somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
          Mayhem, Neil posted some DNS flushing advice etc in the NTSC thread over at rllmuk.
          I've never been over there

(why bother when I have here heh)

Can I see the thread without registering?
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Ah well, seems to have cleared up here at home

Comment

Powestone Collection pic on the main site front page appears to be missing.

Comment

There are a few problems with the PSP & Wii reviews, Neil is working to sort it.

Comment

I made a post & it's now disappeared. It was in the First Play forum - Wii Godfather thread.

Comment

http://ntsc-uk.com without the wobbly-wobbly-wobbly just laughs in your face.

Comment

Sure Neil will change it when he gets a minute, thanks.

Comment

I get a javascript notice saying:
                        <www.ntsc-uk.com>

Error: 1049: Unknown database 'www-ntsc'
                        Whenever I try and enter the main site, and yes i've spelt it right

I'm using Opera, perhaps on another browser it works fine.

Comment

Site was down for about 90 minutes yes, went down seconds after I uploaded the latest review, just a coincidence, phew

Comment

Just tried to read the DS Jump Super Stars review but got loads of error messages on the screen

Comment

Ta, seems a few reviews are bit screwy (technically speaking) especially the PC ones, they will be sorted, may have to wait until Neil returns though.

Comment

I kept getting "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /data/html/forums.ntsc-uk.com/upload/includes/functions_search.php on line 196" whilst I was trying to post in the ask the forum console section.

Comment

Working...
                                X