Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM me what address you want dude and I'll put it in for you. If we allow gmail we get a billion spam signups a minute.

Comment

Charlesr... know of any issues with the notifications by email? I don't seem to be receiving any for topics/threads etc?

Comment

What? You mean, you don't spend all your waking life checking your threads and rely on an email?

This seems to fix itself and then come back. I'll look into it. Soz dude.

Comment

Ironically I actually received an email notification about your reply in this thread!

Comment

Heheh. Genius. I've emailed Neil anyway.

Comment

I fixed the style dropdown (bottom left of page). I probably broke countless other things in the process. Let me know if you have any problems (related to the forum, rather than personal....)

Comment

Anyone had connection problems today? Could just be me.

Comment

Been alright for me, maybe you're part way through the process of being banned or something?

Comment

It's being really slow for me tonight but I don't know if that's my connection. But, more importantly, the forum just entered a double post for me in PSN folder - 10 minutes after the first one

Comment

I can't seem to post a new thread in the trading forum - just hangs for ages; no problems anywhere else on thse site for me though; am I being a spanner?

Comment

Try shortening your thread title, that generally works for me when I'm having trouble posting threads.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                          Try shortening your thread title, that generally works for me when I'm having trouble posting threads.
                          That did the trick - gracias amigo

Comment

Works for me.... Can someone else have a shot please? (call it "delete me" or something)

Comment

I'm getting a database error if I try searching for threads in any forum. Not sure what the problem is wether its my end or not.

Comment

not setting that- can you provide some screen dumps?

Comment

Working...
                                X