Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been getting the odd database error over the past few weeks. It seems to sort itself out pretty quickly though.

Comment

After the problems with the database yesterday morning, I'm getting intermittent database errors again this morning when trying to click into threads.

Comment

Thanks. Have pointed Neil at all this.

Comment

Also, I didn't save yesterday's error message code - thinking that it wouldn't fix itself. If you get any errors, please paste an example here in case it's not in the logs. Thanks.

Comment

Went to edit a post earlier and got these vote now boxes, I probably clicked the wrong button but don't know who what when why.

Comment

Glitch in the matrix?

Comment

God knows, I clicked vote now and it just chucked me back to the thread without saving my changes. Weird one that you probably couldn't replicate if you tried.

Comment

I'm getting random database errors in sales threads. RetroEd's and pentarou's.

Comment

Yeah, got that on Pentarou as well...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Getting one here as well

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 371
                      Database Error Database error
                      The NTSC-uk.com Forums database has encountered a problem.
                      Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
                      * Open the ntsc-uk.domino.org home page, then try to open another page.
                      * Click the Back button to try another link.

The ntsc-uk.domino.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Comment

Getting it on the DSi XL thread in general gaming now too

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /includes/class_core.php on line 371
                        Database Error Database error

Comment

Getting the same problem in yesteryeargames's thread in the wanted section.

Comment

Are you guys seeing this every time you click into the threads, or intermittently?

Comment

I get it every time, making my sales thread a bit of a nightmare as I can't remember all the prices

Comment

I get it every time in certain threads.

It's weird because people were posting in the DSi XL thread as I could see getting bumped with new names, but no matter if I clicked on it from the forum main page or the General Gaming folder, it would give me that error message.

Now if I click page two of the thread it works fine, but page one still gives me the message.

Comment

Working...
                                X